The Student Room Group

Girls Do You Find This Attractive?

Now now now, I know you ladies like your man to be rough and rugged.:yes:

I have perfectly smooth skin, but I was wondering....do you find a man with acne scars attractive?:curious:

You know the ones with the cheese grater face, looking like you could grate fromage cheese on those cheeks, and you can see them from a mile off, so do you like them, Qui or Non?:bigsmile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

chicken pox can leave you with scars like that too, luckily i'm not having a problem with acne on my face, back is a different story but nobody ever sees that

P.S, if she's with you for your looks, don't bother
Reply 2
HELL NO. And that cheese description, did you really have to? :puke:
Reply 3
Original post by drowzee
Hahah.

OP you sound like you already have your mind made up about this one, like you actually think we all think it's rugged and sexy or something haha.

Wouldn't put it on my list of likes but if I liked the guy I could look past it I suppose.
Original post by drowzee

What about Brad pitt, he has acne scars, and women find him attractive.:curious:
Original post by Ebony19
Hahah.

OP you sound like you already have your mind made up about this one, like you actually think we all think it's rugged and sexy or something haha.

Wouldn't put it on my list of likes but if I liked the guy I could look past it I suppose.

I'm male and hetro so how would I know?:dontknow:

I'm just making a general enquiry in the aesthetics department.
Reply 6
Original post by clare my inbox
I'm male and hetro so how would I know?:dontknow:

I'm just making a general enquiry in the aesthetics department.

You didn't know so you presumed it was sexy... That's what it sounded like anyway lol
I have perfect skin, so happy, one for Adipoptosis!
Original post by Ebony19
You didn't know so you presumed it was sexy... That's what it sounded like anyway lol

I didn't "presume" anything, if you read the OP carefully, you can clearly see me stating "do you find a man with acne scars attractive"?

It was posed as a question, not an assumption.
I can honestly say scars wouldn't put me off we all have flaws and I would never judge someone for theirs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vickyc16xx
I can honestly say scars wouldn't put me off we all have flaws and I would never judge someone for theirs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I totally agree.:smile:
I didn't "presume" anything, if you read the OP carefully, you can clearly see me stating "do you find a man with acne scars attractive"?

It was posed as a question, not an assumption.
it just sounds a bit yeah baby you wan it
Reply 12
What about Brad pitt, he has acne scars, and women find him attractive.:curious:

all rich men are attractive to women even if they look and smell like dog**** :biggrin:
Original post by Adipoptosis
I have perfect skin, so happy, one for Adipoptosis!

Weird name, do you find if I just call you apple sauce?:biggrin:
Original post by esbo
all rich men are attractive to women even if they look and smell like dog**** :biggrin:

What a dumb hypothetical claim, NOT all women are attracted to affluence, there's been alot of threads making fake claims that all women are gold diggers, when the majority have no idea and are just making fallacious assumptions based on the fact that they are not good-looking or find it hard to approach a girl so they blame it on the money.

You're probably part of the TSR bandwagon, that agrees with these mysogynistic views.:rolleyes:
Not exactly a turn on but my partner's face looks like that after him having severe acne and it never put me off him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
No exactly a turn on but my partner's face looks like that after him having severe acne and it never put me off him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:smile:
Reply 17
What a dumb hypothetical claim, NOT all women are attracted to affluence, there's been alot of threads making fake claims that all women are gold diggers, when the majority have no idea and are just making fallacious assumptions based on the fact that they are not good-looking or find it hard to approach a girl so they blame it on the money.

You're probably part of the TSR bandwagon, that agrees with these mysogynistic views.:rolleyes:

In fairness, he didn't say all women are attracted to rich men, but all rich men are attractive to women. There will always be women attracted to wealth, so it is quite accurate.
Weird name, do you find if I just call you apple sauce?:biggrin:

Sure dude

oh i must disagree, and it's nothing to do with misogyny or misandry, or gender in general

humans are inherently greedy

give them an opportunity to aqquire vast wealth and they will, whether you look like a saggy plastic bag or an airbrushed and edited model

for example. Someone offers you anything you could desire providing you date someone utterly horrific that you hate the guts of for a month. If you wouldn't do it for the money, you're either lying or in a VERY small percentage that are content with what they have

Quick Reply

Latest