The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:biggrin: alhamdulillah
Original post by Omar.Q
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

It has been a while.. how is everyone?

Wa alaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu fine alhamdulillah how are you bro?
Original post by kyoti
Wa alaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu fine alhamdulillah how are you bro?

I'm good too alhamdulillah , I don't think I've came across you before , I see some new faces on here , was just surfing the the interwebzzz and thought I'd drop in and see whats what lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
does anyone here go to city uni or QM's?

Original post by Biryani007
I think I've heard Iqbal mention QM, dunno if he goes there though.

Salaam,

Does this have to do with the joint ISOC dinner next week?
Original post by beautifulxxx
You've topped up the beg levels lotusblue! Posted from TSR Mobile

Only learnt from the best. :mmm:

Y'Allah. Who said u ever lighted this place up? Posted from TSR Mobile

Ten was the light of this place. MashaAllah. Alhumdulillah. :moon:
Original post by Omar.Q
I'm good too alhamdulillah , I don't think I've came across you before , I see some new faces on here , was just surfing the the interwebzzz and thought I'd drop in and see whats what lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's good yeah bro created an account recently, most are busy with revision and jobs i think some are banned lol. it's been quiet.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Omar.Q

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you Zamestaneh bro? :biggrin:
Original post by kyoti
that's good yeah bro created an account recently, most are busy with revision and jobs i think some are banned lol. it's been quiet.

I should be working myself tbh got coursework and exams but procrastination is getting the better of me haha , I've noticed a lot of the threads are quiet these days...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 5n(12-2n)
How are you Zamestaneh bro? :biggrin:

Haha I know who you think I am , but sorry I'm not that person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Iqbal007
Salaam,

Does this have to do with the joint ISOC dinner next week?

wa alaykum as salaam

No it's my offers for this September.
wa alaykum as salaam

No it's my offers for this September.

What would you like to know?
Though I know far more about the QM Isoc then City's ISOC.

They are both holding an annual dinner together on the 3rd of April if you want to meet them at Waterlily.
Original post by Iqbal007
What would you like to know?
Though I know far more about the QM Isoc then City's ISOC.

They are both holding an annual dinner together on the 3rd of April if you want to meet them at Waterlily.

I have friends in both unis so it was more about knowing if anyone from here is going/is there.

I might do actually.
Original post by Khodu
:biggrin: alhamdulillah

Who are you? What did you do? I like maths too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have friends in both unis so it was more about knowing if anyone from here is going/is there.

I might do actually.

Ah ok
Y'Allah. Who said u ever lighted this place up? Posted from TSR Mobile

Nobody, I meant I didn't have the energy to fill the hole you left in all our hearts....is that better? :rolleyes:
Original post by Biryani007

Nobody, I meant I didn't have the energy to fill the hole you left in all our hearts....is that better? :rolleyes:

Much better.

Original post by LotusBlue
Only learnt from the best. :mmm:

Ten was the light of this place. MashaAllah. Alhumdulillah. :moon:

Y'Allah. Who is ten?
Dw my Muslim brothers and sisters I can resurrect this place into a new born baby.:bigsmile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Salam Alaikum WaRahmatullah.

What is it that helps you gain instant khushoo in salah? Like you think about it and suddenly Allah is only what's in your mind?
Much better. Y'Allah. Who is ten?

Ten was the best user TSR once had. You probably don't know her cause she don't talk to people like you. :cool:

Salam Alaikum WaRahmatullah. What is it that helps you gain instant khushoo in salah? Like you think about it and suddenly Allah is only what's in your mind?

Thinking about the hereafter and thinking Salah is the first thing we'll be questioned about. Also, I remember hearing in a speech once.. was a really long time ago but its something thats always stuck in my head. That if Allah accepts your Salah then He will grant you the ability to perform the next Salah on time. That really helps me. :redface:

May Allah increase khushoo in all our Salah and accept them all. Ameen.
Original post by LotusBlue
Ten was the best user TSR once had. You probably don't know her cause she don't talk to people like you. :cool:

Thinking about the hereafter and thinking Salah is the first thing we'll be questioned about. Also, I remember hearing in a speech once.. was a really long time ago but its something thats always stuck in my head. That if Allah accepts your Salah then He will grant you the ability to perform the next Salah on time. That really helps me. :redface:

May Allah increase khushoo in all our Salah and accept them all. Ameen.

Lool Tensnumber is yourself..
Why did you ban yourself for? Wierd..

Latest

Trending

Trending