The Student Room Group

British-Pakistani Ex-Muslim, AMA(almost)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheNoobishKnight
I honestly have no idea, but I think seeing the first person to 'control' fire would be quite amazing. What about yourself?

Assuming some of it is historically accurate, I would like to see the events that led up to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Assuming some of it is historically accurate, I would like to see the events that led up to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War

Is this some sort of hindu story?
Is this some sort of hindu story?

Yeah, it's like one of the main events that apparently happened back in the Vedic times. It clearly had a profound effect on religion in India and the associated philosophies.
Yeah, it's like one of the main events that apparently happened back in the Vedic times. It clearly had a profound effect on religion in India and the associated philosophies.

Okay, I don't believe in these things unless they have a solid historical basis lol.
Okay, I don't believe in these things unless they have a solid historical basis lol.

Neither do I tbh, but it would be interesting to travel in the past and see these colossal ancient wars :tongue:
Would you rather eat poo flavoured chocolate or chocolate flavoured poo? :tongue:
Does pork taste good?
Neither do I tbh, but it would be interesting to travel in the past and see these colossal ancient wars :tongue:

I'd prefer to go to the future and see the epic battle of ragnarok.

Original post by h3isenberg
Would you rather eat poo flavoured chocolate or chocolate flavoured poo? :tongue:

The first one, but I'd rather not have any at all :colone:

Original post by EastGuava
Does pork taste good?

Haven't tasted it, so don't know.
Haven't tasted it, so don't know.

Would you ever taste it?
Are you ever going to tell your parents
Original post by EastGuava
Would you ever taste it?

Maybe. Not really to keen on meat lol.

Original post by lostwanderer
Are you ever going to tell your parents

100%. Maybe in a few years, just not now :biggrin:
Reply 51

Pork doesn't taste good imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arfah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Astaghfirullah. But...what do you think of bacon?

Pork tastes good if you cook it biryani style :colone:
its as if you are still intact with your religion, its a shame that you dropped the religion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vegetarian?
Reply 55
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
Astaghfirullah. But...what do you think of bacon?

Pork tastes good if you cook it biryani style :colone:

Lol I basically had pork by accident once and it still makes me puke. It just tasted weird. Feel sick thinking about it. Only way I'm having pork is if im dying and have nothing else to eat.:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arfah
Lol I basically had pork by accident once and it still makes me puke. It just tasted weird. Feel sick thinking about it. Only way I'm having pork is if im dying and have nothing else to eat.:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah thats understandable. But thats because of social conditioning. If you're taught by your parents (and religion) that pork is nasty from a young age, then you'll have an inherent dislike of it.

I think I'm used to bacon now :cool:
Reply 57
Yeah thats understandable. But thats because of social conditioning. If you're taught by your parents (and religion) that pork is nasty from a young age, then you'll have an inherent dislike of it.

That's probably true you know, because I didn't like the taste but carried on eating it cos I was hungry, until someone found out it was pork. Then I felt sick:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miss Peace
its as if you are still intact with your religion, its a shame that you dropped the religion

I never did it to drink alcohol, have sex without marriage, have haram food or to do/eat any other haram things. I did it because I believe that Islam as a religion is wrong. That's it lol.
Some people can't comprehend this, which is pretty sad. Though, I will try alcohol soon :P.

Nope, but I usually don't eat meat that much. Like I will eat it in a chicken burger but other than that, pretty much never lol.

Original post by arfah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone is different. Some people like it and some hate it. I just hate it when people say 'ewwwwwwwwww, it's so disgusting' just because Islam forbids it lol.
(edited 9 years ago)

I missed this post, but yeah just explains the point I made above better.

Quick Reply

Latest