The Student Room Group

How would you rate me from 1-10 (17M)

Hi!
Im 17 (18 in October), im 5ft11, , brown eyed with chestnut hair
Also one other question...What nationality do I look like...some people say I look russian, polish, german....im not english tho il tell you that right now :smile:

me with short hair: 1)http://i.imgur.com/Fs1nLvF.png

2)http://i.imgur.com/0xs7mMo.png

me with longer hair: 1) http://i.imgur.com/r1ox30A.png

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Please coment and give advice if I should change anything! Thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

5/10
Longer hair definitely suits you better
longer hair is better
thanks for the info...how would you rate me tho? most people told me im like a 7,8...sometimes I got a 6...I just want opinion from british people as I recently moved here
Reply 5
Original post by aleksanderkrout
thanks for the info...how would you rate me tho? most people told me im like a 7,8...sometimes I got a 6...I just want opinion from british people as I recently moved here

Where are you from? 7 :smile:
Original post by slg60
Where are you from? 7 :smile:

Guess :smile: :biggrin: Im interested in your response...all i am telling you is that I am european and that im not british
Reply 7
Guess :smile: :biggrin: Im interested in your response...all i am telling you is that I am european and that im not british

German? or Russian?
Original post by slg60
German? or Russian?

Well...I am slavic yeah got that right :biggrin: thanks for the rating + guess :smile:
Well...I am slavic yeah got that right :biggrin: thanks for the rating + guess :smile:

If I can also ask what looks "russian" about me...most friends i have from western europe say I look "russian" but Idk if thats good or bad hahah
Reply 10

Woah surprised I got that right ^_^
Original post by slg60
Woah surprised I got that right ^_^

yeah :biggrin: may I ask what features about me look "russian"...im curious what ppl from west europe think
Reply 12
yeah :biggrin: may I ask what features about me look "russian"...im curious what ppl from west europe think

Not really sure, it really was a guess, possibly because of the second one you look a bit angry :P

But you look very different in each one imo, the first one I believed you looked English. In the last one if it weren't for your skin tone I would have said Italian :')
Original post by slg60
Not really sure, it really was a guess, possibly because of the second one you look a bit angry :P

But you look very different in each one imo, the first one I believed you looked English. In the last one if it weren't for your skin tone I would have said Italian :')

thank you :biggrin: I got rated a 7 a few times by western people...is that good? like yeah I can Imagine the 1-10 scale and whats good, whats bad but do you have any suggestions if I should change anything.

Here in the UK a lot of things are different from where I come from. My friends from west europe, USA tell me im better off with long hair but girls from home say shorter LOL...im confused hahah
Reply 14
thank you :biggrin: I got rated a 7 a few times by western people...is that good? like yeah I can Imagine the 1-10 scale and whats good, whats bad but do you have any suggestions if I should change anything.

Here in the UK a lot of things are different from where I come from. My friends from west europe, USA tell me im better off with long hair but girls from home say shorter LOL...im confused hahah

Yes 7 is very good :biggrin: Well I think that longer hair gives you a kinder face, take that as you will :smile:
You look completely different in the 3rd picture your features look softer, did you put a bit of weight on or is it the angle of the picture?

I wouldn't worry about how you look it's definitely an above average 5+ so it's not an issue. Put it this way no one is going to go out of their way to turn you down because you look ugly. P:
Original post by eskimo_rising
You look completely different in the 3rd picture your features look softer, did you put a bit of weight on or is it the angle of the picture?

I wouldn't worry about how you look it's definitely an above average 5+ so it's not an issue. Put it this way no one is going to go out of their way to turn you down because you look ugly. P:

thank you...yeah I kinda did due to taking a Rx medication...thankfully know Im hitting the gym + gaining muscle
Longer hair definitely suits you better! I would've said you look Ukrainian but I don't know why :s
Omg. In that 2nd picture you looked about 30 :eek:
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Longer hair definitely suits you better! I would've said you look Ukrainian but I don't know why :s

actually I am half ukrainian :biggrin: half slovenian, half ukrainian! :biggrin:
thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest