The Student Room Group

Black girl fettish

So I was reading this novel about interracial relationships. It explicitly subtexted how White males tend to view females of colour as some sort exotic fruit let's say?
something you'd try in your fruit bowl but not a permanent solution like lets say an apple.
Or maybe so an object of sexuality a result of inherited bodily figures etc

As a black female I'd find it very interesting to actually know whether there's some truth in this... I don't really date outside of my race however that doesn't stop the looks and comments from white guys occasionaly. Actual interest or private fantasy, who knows...

Scroll to see replies

hmmm It's not that we rarely try to get in a relationship other than a white girl, I think it's to do with the numbers like, in my college I saw like 10 maybe 20 black women compared to like 800 white girls?><
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
hmmm It's not that we rarely try to get in a relationship other than a white girl, I think it's to do with the numbers like, in my college I saw like 10 maybe 20 black women compared to like 800 white girls?><

Haha we're not exactly a rare specimen but even outside of uni. Maybe you just stick to what you know best
Some just want to get with a black girl to say:

"I **** bitches from different races" you feel my drift?
Original post by bittr n swt
Some just want to get with a black girl to say:

"I **** bitches from different races" you feel my drift?

Defo get this vibe a lot
I'm a black girl and Erm... Older white men act abit weird around me

For example, winking, smiling excessively, staring.... This does not happen to my white friends

Maybe it's a fetish? Idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love black women and you look gorgeous. :smile:
The average white guy doesn't really care.
Reply 8
I'm mixed race (1/4 black) and in my experience there are definitely guys who will try and use you as an exotic token or piece of meat and fetishize you (and no... it's not just white guys that do this but of course it will be if all you are surrounded by is white guys). You have to find someone who sees you more than a 'black woman'.
Original post by xoflower
I'm a black girl and Erm... Older white men act abit weird around me

For example, winking, smiling excessively, staring.... This does not happen to my white friends

Maybe it's a fetish? Idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is exactly what I mean! Whenever I go out, it goes from being flattering to just creepy
Original post by The Reasoner
I love black women and you look gorgeous. :smile:

Thanks and good for you!
Original post by jazjaz
I'm mixed race (1/4 black) and in my experience there are definitely guys who will try and use you as an exotic token or piece of meat and fetishize you (and no... it's not just white guys that do this but of course it will be if all you are surrounded by is white guys). You have to find someone who sees you more than a 'black woman'.

I find it more prominent in White guys clearly but i definitely agree with you. Look past my melanin
Reply 12
I think there is a part of thrut in what you have red. It happen the same in French but with Arabians girls
Original post by DorianGrayism
The average white guy doesn't really care.

Are you this average White guy or ?
It's hard to explain but you're right with the fruit bowl analogy, if you've been eating 1 fruit your whole life then a new fruit will definitely catch your eye!!

For black girls in particular, I find they have fuller lips and a bigger ass on average, which are both features i'm drawn to. There's no reason a white girl can't have those things but it seems to be more common in black girls. I guess the 'exotic' factor comes into it too, there's something attractive about the contrast in skin colours as you hold each other. I think people just like things they aren't used to. I disagree that it wouldn't be a permanent solution though, I don't see why skin colour would stop me being with a girl forever!
Black girls are not attractive imo
Another race thread...... when will it end...
I wouldn't say it's so much of a "fetish".

More of a curiosity of what it would be like to have sex with a women of a different colour.
Original post by JamesManc
Black girls are not attractive imo

Each to their own :smile:
Original post by Chodaboy
It's hard to explain but you're right with the fruit bowl analogy, if you've been eating 1 fruit your whole life then a new fruit will definitely catch your eye!!

For black girls in particular, I find they have fuller lips and a bigger ass on average, which are both features i'm drawn to. There's no reason a white girl can't have those things but it seems to be more common in black girls. I guess the 'exotic' factor comes into it too, there's something attractive about the contrast in skin colours as you hold each other. I think people just like things they aren't used to. I disagree that it wouldn't be a permanent solution though, I on't see why skin colour would stop me being with a girl forever!

Love this! 🙌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending