The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by questionandlearn
Sufis are still muslims, and they do fall into the sunni category of Islam and are our brothers of Islam.

However, although there are many great sufi shuyookh around, they do follow major Qu'ran and Sunnah.

On the contrary, there is bad in every group. There is an extreme of sufism where people go ballistic and start dancing around, worshipping graves. This is not from Qur'an or Sunnah. And anyone who defends this is not a proper Sufi, and is not following Qur'an or Sunnah.

The only controversy is the fact that sufis celebrate milad-un-nabi, and there is no hadith, sunnah to verify it.
http://islamqa.info/en/249

Oh ok, thanks.
Original post by 5n(12-2n)
Lool Tensnumber is yourself..Why did you ban yourself for? Wierd..

Ten was a really naughty girl. :eek: The ban was inevitable.
Original post by LotusBlue
Ten was a really naughty girl. :eek: The ban was inevitable.

Yeah we all know that Ten was a very bad girl.. :biggrin:
Reallyyyyyyyy :rolleyes:
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
I have friends in both unis so it was more about knowing if anyone from here is going/is there.

I might do actually.

Im going queen mary this september bro inshaallah

Jameel goes qm too

Wahid goes qm too

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Ibn fulaan bro. Why you blanking me tho

Are you not interested in being my friend at qm if we both manage to go there

What did i ever do to you :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Omar.Q
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

It has been a while.. how is everyone?

Waalaykumassalam bro. I'm fine alhamdulillah. How are you man? Long time no see.
Nice to see some of the old members back. This place was bare dead
The Prophet replied to when asked [by his companions] "Are we going to be destroyed even when we have righteous people amongst us?" where he said "Yes, when filth and corruption becomes prevalent."

[Al-Jami' li-Akham Al-Quran (Tafseer Al-Qurtabi) 9.294]

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ

Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The_K1NG
Nice to see some of the old members back. This place was bare dead

Not all members are back bruh. We still need Mary562, Incredible97, Zamestaneh, IdeasforLife, Ko111 back
Yeah we all know that Ten was a very bad girl.. :biggrin:Reallyyyyyyyy :rolleyes:

Exactly. :yep: Serves her right.
Any salford uni heads here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zainh94
Any salford uni heads here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quantum is that you?:eek:

I can see your face.
Not all members are back bruh. We still need Mary562, Incredible97, Zamestaneh, IdeasforLife, Ko111 back

True
وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنكَرَ

And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, you recognize in the faces of those who disbelieve disapproval.

يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا

They are almost on the verge of assaulting those who recite to them Our verses.

قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمُ

Say, "Then shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that?

النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ

[It is] the Fire which Allah has promised those who disbelieve, and wretched is the destination."
Original post by Kadak
Who are you? What did you do? I like maths too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm Khodu. I got an interview for this job I applied for alhamdulillah. And maths is awesome :awesome:

Original post by beautifulxxx
Completely agree.

:h:
Original post by The_K1NG
Waalaykumassalam bro. I'm fine alhamdulillah. How are you man? Long time no see.

Ahh a familiar face, I'm good bro, I know its been a while, I had to take some time out from this, but alhamdulillah its been good, I see you've been keeping a few threads alive, how's it been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Omar.Q
Ahh a familiar face, I'm good bro, I know its been a while, I had to take some time out from this, but alhamdulillah its been good, I see you've been keeping a few threads alive, how's it been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I don't think I'm keeping threads alive. I haven't posted a lot myself in the last month or so. Anyway, good to know that you are fine. :smile:
Imam Ash-Shafi’e said:

“During my stay in Yemen I have come across girls at the age of nine whomenstruated so often.”

Siyar A’lam Al-Nubala’, 10/91

He (Ash-Shafi’e) also said:

“I have seen in the city of Sana’a a grandmother while she was twenty one. She menstruated at the age of nine and gave birth at the age of 10”.

Sunan Al-Bayhaqi Al-Kubra, 1/319

Abbad ibn Abbad Al-Muhlabi said:

“I have witnessed a woman from Muhlabah who become a grandmother at the age of eighteen. She gave birth (to her daughter) at the age of nine and her daughter gavebirth to her child at the age of nine (as well), so the woman became a grandmother at the age of eighteen.”

Tahqeeq Fi Ahadeeth Al-Khilaf, 2/267

Ibn Rajab reported: Ibrahim ibn Abu Alqamah would say to people when they returned from an expedition,

“You have come from the lesser struggle (jihad) unto the greater struggle.”

They said, “What is the greater struggle?” Ibrahim said,

“It is the struggle of the heart.”

Jami’ Al-Ulum wal-Hikam 19

Original post by Amir al-Mumineen
Im going queen mary this september bro inshaallah

Jameel goes qm too

Wahid goes qm too

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going too Insha Allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by clare me inbox