The Student Room Group

I never wear underwear...

Scroll to see replies

I don't think its weird, I've done it once or twice but not often. My bf never wears underwear either. Just do whatever is most comfortable for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Spock's Socks
I don't think its weird, I've done it once or twice but not often. My bf never wears underwear either. Just do whatever is most comfortable for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it not a bit more awkward for him though? Like if his trousers accidentally zip open XD
Reply 22
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Well I don't have lady parts so no.

Lol, i thought you were a girl from the name
Original post by Keke000
Is it not a bit more awkward for him though? Like if his trousers accidentally zip open XD

He never wears jeans, just jogging trousers lol. So he never has to worry about leaving his zip open.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feels so weird not wearing it
What if you're wearing tights or skinny jeans :lolwut:
Original post by Keke000
Is this strange? I've never worn it before except for when i'm on my period. Does anyone else do this? I just like the feeling of not wearing it. I don't like the idea of my vagina suffocating and not getting any oxygen. Does anyone else do this? Guys and girls

I know several guys who don't like the idea of their vagina suffocating.

All jokes aside, I'd imagine that if a guy didn't wear underwear then his gentleman sausage would jiggle about an awful lot. I don't imagine that that would be too comfortable.
Original post by Keke000
Is this strange? I've never worn it before except for when i'm on my period. Does anyone else do this? I just like the feeling of not wearing it. I don't like the idea of my vagina suffocating and not getting any oxygen. Does anyone else do this? Guys and girls

I will sometimes go commando however I don't do it all the time as I really really like my bodysuits, knickers and odd thongs. I almost always live in a bodysuit. When I do go commando I do like the feeling but will only do it when wear a skirt as I find this more comfortable.

I don't see anything wrong with as long as that is what you find comfortable. There are going to be quite a few girls who have never worn any panties and never will
Original post by Keke000
I only ever wear underwear when i'm on my periods and usually steal those from my mum. So granny pants

you wear your mum's underwear?! :eek:
Reply 29
Original post by Keke000
Lol, i thought you were a girl from the name

He made a thread about it. :biggrin:

He never wears jeans, just jogging trousers lol. So he never has to worry about leaving his zip open.

Thus, the least semi-hard-on is on show to everyone.
Original post by crozibear96
I know several guys who don't like the idea of their vagina suffocating.

All jokes aside, I'd imagine that if a guy didn't wear underwear then his gentleman sausage would jiggle about an awful lot. I don't imagine that that would be too comfortable.

Gentleman sausage :-) :-) :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does he not have balls? :lolwut:

It's so uncomfortable for a guy not to wear underwear.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Does he not have balls? :lolwut:

It's so uncomfortable for a guy not to wear underwear.

He says its more comfortable than wearing them but I can't judge lol. He's not the only guy I know who does it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He says its more comfortable than wearing them but I can't judge lol. He's not the only guy I know who does it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Each to their own I guess... as a guy though I can tell you not wearing underwear is like splitting two cherries in the middle with a blade :laugh:
Reply 34
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Each to their own I guess... as a guy though I can tell you not wearing underwear is like splitting two cherries in the middle with a blade :laugh:

:eyeball:
Original post by Keke000
:eyeball:

Think about it...
Bit grim :indiff: I wear knickers all the time, I don't really want discharge all over my clothes:lol:
prove it, i want visual evidence
Reply 38
Original post by Maid Marian
Bit grim :indiff: I wear knickers all the time, I don't really want discharge all over my clothes:lol:

' Googled 'discharge'. Gross.
Reply 39
I never wear underwear in the summer because it seems too hot even with shorts on - but a couple of years ago I had some dodgy shorts where the zipper broke and kept sliding down by itself - I realised this on my local highstreet after wondering why people were diverting away from me.... - but in general...just nice and breezy

Quick Reply

Latest