The Student Room Group

Girls being attracted to me just seems like a punishment.

Literally like all I seem to get from women like ever is them eyeing me up for a while then they go off with some other guy without much if any real effort on their part to communicate with me. I mean why the hell do they do this, if they would prefer to be with someone else then I would prefer they did'nt eye me up in the first place, if they can't be bothered to get to know me then again I would prefer they did'nt eye me up in the first place. Even when I make an effort to talk to them I don't seem to make any lasting in roads into getting to know them. It's all I get from girls and it seems more like a punishment them eyeing me up then rejecting me it seems. Other guys seem to get girls so I don't know why I keep running into this same problem all the time?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Literally like all I seem to get from women like ever is them eyeing me up for a while then they go off with some other guy without much if any real effort on their part to communicate with me. I mean why the hell do they do this, if they would prefer to be with someone else then I would prefer they did'nt eye me up in the first place, if they can't be bothered to get to know me then again I would prefer they did'nt eye me up in the first place. Even when I make an effort to talk to them I don't seem to make any lasting in roads into getting to know them. It's all I get from girls and it seems more like a punishment them eyeing me up then rejecting me it seems. Other guys seem to get girls so I don't know why I keep running into this same problem all the time?

They like the look of you but don't like talking with you.. Perhaps your conversation skills need some work?
Reply 2

That's horrible, they're just seeing you as a sexual object. It happens a lot to me, but some do make the effort to talk... Just try to make conversation and interest in them :smile:
Might just have a terrible personality :l
Reply 4
Original post by Ezisola
They like the look of you but don't like talking with you.. Perhaps your conversation skills need some work?

True my conversation skills are probably not great I think it is fair to say. I'm not sure that I'll ever be that slick on the personal conversation front, I'm just not a natural at it, but I try when I can, maybe I come across a bit too formal or something. I just think maybe they could just give a bit of lee way here, after all everybody has there problems/weaknesses. Could they just not help out a bit conversation wise rather than not bother with me.
Reply 5
Original post by Jadles
That's horrible, they're just seeing you as a sexual object. It happens a lot to me, but some do make the effort to talk... Just try to make conversation and interest in them :smile:

I know, I'm a guy btw, are you female? In any case yes it getting to the stage where it's feeling pretty horrible after getting so much of it like you say it very much feels like they're just seeing me as a sexual object, Like I'm some kind of a whore or something, which is weird to say being a guy.
Reply 6
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Might just have a terrible personality :l

I'm not really the most outgoing/talkative social kind of guy, I chat to people when the occasion arises, but I'm not the sort of guy that has to stay glued to others and chat away. So I'm kind of independent and often hang around similar minded independent types when I do hang around with anybody. I'm guessing my personality isnt really annoying or in your face or hostile or anything. My personality probably is somewhat hidden maybe from those that don't know me well so I don't display my personality as overtly as perhaps some people do, however, I think many people take time getting to know, I just never seem to get given a chance with these women.
Yeah to be fair you're just a person that takes time to get to know well, nothing wrong in that buddy, that's you, if you want to change it, change it!
Didn't* How do you **** up twice?
Reply 9
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Yeah to be fair you're just a person that takes time to get to know well, nothing wrong in that buddy, that's you, if you want to change it, change it!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I guess I am as I'm not a kind of instant friends kind of guy. However, that said, it seems that these girls have an attraction to me but don't have the interest in engaging socially with me kind of like there afraid of me or its a no-go area or something.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I guess I am as I'm not a kind of instant friends kind of guy. However, that said, it seems that these girls have an attraction to me but don't have the interest in engaging socially with me kind of like there afraid of me or its a no-go area or something.

hmmmm they might like your appearance, maybe you're just not funny enough or have many stories to tell?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending