The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
So you want to sell Mata even though he's kind of just saved your season?

Have to say that really does "tell you everything you need to know about your ambition. [Juan's] been a crucial player for you lot this season. That fact alone should make you want him to stay regardless of any potential offer."

Strong comprehension of satire.
Original post by Stefano93
We wouldn't want him anyway.

So you want to sell Mata even though he's kind of just saved your season?

Have to say that really does "tell you everything you need to know about your ambition. [Juan's] been a crucial player for you lot this season. That fact alone should make you want him to stay regardless of any potential offer."

Original post by Arkasia
Why wouldn't we want Mata exactly?

Why would we sell Cazorla and buy Mata? Biggest sideways transfer of history ffs. Granted Mata is the better player (overall) but we have Ozil to take the #10 role otherwise Sanchez was on fire in the middle too. We need a winger this window and I'm confident we'll get one. I just hope it isn't Pedro however that's looking likely.
It was a ****ing joke. What's wrong with you people...
Original post by AR_95
Why would we sell Cazorla and buy Mata? Biggest sideways transfer of history ffs. Granted Mata is the better player (overall) but we have Ozil to take the #10 role otherwise Sanchez was on fire in the middle too. We need a winger this window and I'm confident we'll get one. I just hope it isn't Pedro however that's looking likely.

We don't need to sell Cazorla and we won't, you're right it would make no sense.

Wouldn't mind Pedro, the guy has quality but hasn't been able to do much since Suarez arrived, he'd be a decent enough signing imo
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Questions like this are ****ing stupid and tell you everything you need to know about your ambition. Santi's been a crucial player for you lot this season. That fact alone should make you want him to stay regardless of any potential offer.

No it's just if he's gonna play deeper, I'd rather get Kondogbia.
We don't need to sell Cazorla and we won't, you're right it would make no sense.

Wouldn't mind Pedro, the guy has quality but hasn't been able to do much since Suarez arrived, he'd be a decent enough signing imo

And yet again we'd be buying another reject though. Soon enough we'll have a full XI of rejects.

Right now its

Welbeck
Ozil Alexis
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by angelfox
No it's just if he's gonna play deeper, I'd rather get Kondogbia.

Kondogbia would be such a great buy.
Original post by al_94
I feel very bad for Diaby. He had lots of potential and I think he is the longest standing player at the club or maybe it is Walcott I'm not sure. Eduardo is another player who suffered a terrible injury and managed to come back but Diaby is even worse :frown:

Omg Eduardo yh he's one of my favourite arsenal players. Imagine what could have been.

Original post by Depleted
Yeah wouldn't sell personally. Think you'd get £15m max if I'm honest but doesn't make sense to sell.

4-1-4-1 is good formation for you going into the future really. Stacked in terms of B2B players and just need quality at DM (depth in Coq and to an extent Chambers). Would say that in big games you could have 2 B2B players in front of your DM and just drop Özil.

Yeah imagine we got someone like Gundogan and put ramsey/wilshere and gundogan in front of say Schneiderlin. Sanchez on the left and Ox/Walcott on the right and the mid would be OP. Improve on Giroud with Lewa/Martinez/Benz and we're talking title contenders.
Original post by AR_95
And yet again we'd be buying another reject though. Soon enough we'll have a full XI of rejects.

Right now its

Welbeck
Ozil Alexis

Rejects don't necessarily mean they're ****? Kind of flawed logic tbh
Original post by AR_95
Kondogbia would be such a great buy.

He does, we were linked with him when he left Sevilla, honestly if we got him he'd be that centre mid we've been crying out for. Imagine him and Morgan.
Rejects don't necessarily mean they're ****? Kind of flawed logic tbh

It was just a joke man

Posted from TSR Mobile

Article from 5 years ago, strong source, much reliable, many wows :rolleyes:
Original post by AR_95
It was just a joke man

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry mate, so used to posts on here slating Ozil and Welbeck I feel like I have to go on the defensive straight away
Article from 5 years ago, strong source, much reliable, many wows :rolleyes:

It shows Wenger was wanted him before, he still wants him now though. It's no secret he was chasing him last summer, he's an admirer. Telegraph's the same source that linked you with Welbeck and what happened? It's ok lads.
(edited 9 years ago)
you know what the emirates needs?

Solar panels

VOTE GREEN MAY 7TH
Original post by angelfox
He does, we were linked with him when he left Sevilla, honestly if we got him he'd be that centre mid we've been crying out for. Imagine him and Morgan.

I'm sure Aaron and Jack would be thrilled to watch the game beside Mathieu.

Latest