The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Agree, East African girls are the best looking on the planet + have the best bodies. Although I may be biased as my girlfriend is Ethiopian & Somali.
Original post by plasmaman
White British girls are pretty hot

Original post by JaimeEdwards
Agree, East African girls are the best looking on the planet + have the best bodies. Although I may be biased as my girlfriend is Ethiopian & Somali.
Ethiopian and Somali girls are stunning
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
Oh what is the difference? I mean, isn't North African the same as African? Sorry for the lack of my knowledge lol. And I'm of Pakistani origin. :smile:

I was just referring to the countries in the northernmost part of the continent :smile: mainland Africa is almost all black (apart from a few white settlers in countries like Zimbabwe, and the ethnically distinct people of the horn of Africa, and the ethnically diverse population of South Africa), whereas Mediterranean coastal North African countries are ethnically distinct. We're not black, we're North African Arabs :smile:

Pakistani girls are so beautiful
Original post by Juicy J
I was just referring to the countries in the northernmost part of the continent :smile: mainland Africa is almost all black (apart from a few white settlers in countries like Zimbabwe, and the ethnically distinct people of the horn of Africa, and the ethnically diverse population of South Africa), whereas Mediterranean coastal North African countries are ethnically distinct. We're not black, we're North African Arabs :smile:

Pakistani girls are so beautiful

Oh okay. Well, yes I do remember kind of now that I had Egyptian friend who once said she's African and at that time I didn't know Egypt was in Africa lol. So, I was shocked. My poor geographical knowledge.

And lol agreed on that. Many are beautiful! MashaAllah. But North African girls are also beautiful!
Reply 25
Original post by James Milibanter
I really like West Asian girls. Shh it's a secret and my girlfriend's white :colondollar:

Original post by quentinhamilton
West Asian girls are hot and my girlfriend is white too:tongue:

Examples of West Asian? I know South Asia is Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc...what countries are situated in West Asia?
Reply 26
Chubby white women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by am_blue
Examples of West Asian? I know South Asia is Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc...what countries are situated in West Asia?

The middle east and the countries you mentioned. Just differentiating from east asia as if one were to say "Asian" most people assume it's oriental asia you're speaking of.
Original post by am_blue

Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, UAE etc.
Reply 30
Original post by Cadherin

I would drown in that vagina... Perfect way to die.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
Oh okay. Well, yes I do remember kind of now that I had Egyptian friend who once said she's African and at that time I didn't know Egypt was in Africa lol. So, I was shocked. My poor geographical knowledge.

And lol agreed on that. Many are beautiful! MashaAllah. But North African girls are also beautiful!

Yes I agree, but in my opinion not as beautiful as Pakistani girls :smile: Haha aww bless you :smile: I don't tend to see many North African Arab ladies around here in this country, plus I've developed a very strong liking for Pakistani girls especially.
Reply 32
Didn't know beauty had a specific colour or nation because I've seen uglies from just about every region of the world. Sorry but no one holds the monopoly.
Original post by T.I.P
I would drown in that vagina... Perfect way to die.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't see why Katie Hopkins think that people like that can't work.

A perfect employment opportunity for her would be at kids' parties. She could be the bouncy castle.

Although I think that Health and Safety might have something to say about that. You jump on that thing and you'd end up struggling for breath in the upper atmosphere.

A perfect employment opportunity for her would be at kids' parties. She could be the bouncy castle.

Although I think that Health and Safety might have something to say about that. You jump on that thing and you'd end up struggling for breath in the upper atmosphere.
:lol::clap2:
Original post by Juicy J
Yes I agree, but in my opinion not as beautiful as Pakistani girls :smile: Haha aww bless you :smile: I don't tend to see many North African Arab ladies around here in this country, plus I've developed a very strong liking for Pakistani girls especially.

Oh lol. Well, I haven't seen many North Africans too either but I only had one friend from there. I think they are quite pretty too.
Reply 36

You may joke but I'd like a night with her... It would be an experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jazjaz
Didn't know beauty had a specific colour or nation because I've seen uglies from just about every region of the world. Sorry but no one holds the monopoly.

Omg couldn't agree more!
Original post by Juicy J
For me, it has to be Pakistani girls, and white women.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you told me you hated white women. You said they're very annoying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 061194

Dark Hair and Dark eyes mainly because I have them .:biggrin:

[SIZE="1"]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE
Cool selfie 😎.

Latest