The Student Room Group

Best make up brands?

Hi,
I was wondering what are the best foundations out there for girls with dark sensitive skin?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think L'oreal is the best
Clio and Chanel (Clio is a south korean makeup brand btw)
Reply 3
Yes L'Oreal is the Best. The Brand has been named most Powerful and cosmetics brand a few days ago.
Black Up Cosmetics is a brand specifically for darker tones :smile: Mac is also good for sensitive skin - I'd recommend asking for a sample though, just to double check it works well with your skin, after all - everyone's different :h:
Reply 5
Sleek and Fashion Fair.
Original post by Horusian
Yes L'Oreal is the Best. The Brand has been named most Powerful and cosmetics brand a few days ago.

Their products are great
Original post by RXMXXKX
Hi,
I was wondering what are the best foundations out there for girls with dark sensitive skin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I have VERY sensitive skin and find that Bobbi Brown and Bare Minerals are very good. I'm of Indian-Portuguese origin so I'm fairly dark but they also do darker shades very well. All the best.x
Reply 9
Original post by godivaontherocks
Hi, I have VERY sensitive skin and find that Bobbi Brown and Bare Minerals are very good. I'm of Indian-Portuguese origin so I'm fairly dark but they also do darker shades very well. All the best.x

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
iluxshop on line could help you.
Original post by RXMXXKX
Hi,

EX1 Cosmetics is really good for olive skin tones i think but I am sure you can go higher - check it out it's an online make up site :biggrin:

it's useful for a full coverage
Original post by RXMXXKX
Hi,

Posted from TSR Mobile

MAC is a great foundation. But, I don't know if it will be best suitable for you. I don't have sensitive skin but own a mac foundation and after a few hours of wearing it, I begin to break out.

But l'oreal is a great foundation also. I would recommend that foundation as it is very affordable, great coverage and has a variety of shades.
I haven't tried this foundation because i'm so pale ..

I think i'll buy it though and mix it with a lighter foundation!
Original post by RXMXXKX
Hi,

Mac works great, as does sleek. You could also try drugstore brands such as maybelline (their concealer is great) you could also look into bb creams
Original post by trendzmania456
i think L'oreal is the best

i think vllc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending