The Student Room Group

Nothing is working out anymore

Everything I have ever worked so hard for is just slipping through my fingers. Jobs, school, relationships; nothing is working out the I had planned. I had every moment of my future planned to the day and time. I'm at a loss as to what to do anymore. I just want to give up and disappear, and leave no way to find me again.
Don't think that way, I know how you feel and what you're going through but don't think this way. A opportunity will present itself to you somehow. I've been through this, I know it feels like you're standing in the middle of nowhere and all you want to do is curl up in a corner and cry but remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel and the darkest hour is always before dawn, there is always hope even when you can't see it. Don't give up on life, this is just a bad phase and it will pass. Remember your good times and don't think about the bad. Try again and again and again, everyday is a new day and the sun rises everyday regardless of how cloudy and dark yesterday was.
Original post by Anonymous
Everything I have ever worked so hard for is just slipping through my fingers. Jobs, school, relationships; nothing is working out the I had planned. I had every moment of my future planned to the day and time. I'm at a loss as to what to do anymore. I just want to give up and disappear, and leave no way to find me again.

Nothing ever works out as planned - you can't plan the future, it doesn't work like that. Just because things haven't worked out the way you hoped doesn't necessarily mean your life has gone wrong.
Reply 3
Don't think that way, I know how you feel and what you're going through but don't think this way. A opportunity will present itself to you somehow. I've been through this, I know it feels like you're standing in the middle of nowhere and all you want to do is curl up in a corner and cry but remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel and the darkest hour is always before dawn, there is always hope even when you can't see it. Don't give up on life, this is just a bad phase and it will pass. Remember your good times and don't think about the bad. Try again and again and again, everyday is a new day and the sun rises everyday regardless of how cloudy and dark yesterday was.

Original post by CherryWine
Nothing ever works out as planned - you can't plan the future, it doesn't work like that. Just because things haven't worked out the way you hoped doesn't necessarily mean your life has gone wrong.

I know that life is not predictable, but I don't know how to replan in such a short period of time. Life is moving too fast and I don't know where I'm going anymore. Everyone I know is doing what they want with their life and mine has just come to a screeching halt.
I know that life is not predictable, but I don't know how to replan in such a short period of time. Life is moving too fast and I don't know where I'm going anymore. Everyone I know is doing what they want with their life and mine has just come to a screeching halt.

Figure out where you want to go in life, once you've figured that out then start planning how to get there. Life will pass you by if you stop and stare at everyone else's.

Quick Reply

Latest