The Student Room Group

Black girl fettish

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingStannis
oh ffs can everybody please shut up about this topic?? Nobody cares about race, have sex who whoever you want. Black girls, like all races, can be attractive. Are you happy now?? Can we all just stop with these tedious race wars.

This has nothing to do with black girls being attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chellecharity
This is exactly what I mean! Whenever I go out, it goes from being flattering to just creepy

I know! It's mainly the old ones and not the young guys, no idea why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xoflower
I'm a black girl and Erm... Older white men act abit weird around me

For example, winking, smiling excessively, staring.... This does not happen to my white friends

Maybe it's a fetish? Idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same happens to me way too much. Idk mid-life crisis feels I guess!!!!!!!!:tongue:
Original post by Chellecharity
So I was reading this novel about interracial relationships. It explicitly subtexted how White males tend to view females of colour as some sort exotic fruit let's say?
something you'd try in your fruit bowl but not a permanent solution like lets say an apple.
Or maybe so an object of sexuality a result of inherited bodily figures etc

As a black female I'd find it very interesting to actually know whether there's some truth in this... I don't really date outside of my race however that doesn't stop the looks and comments from white guys occasionaly. Actual interest or private fantasy, who knows...

Out of interest, what is the name of the book?
The thing is in certain countries like Germany or Poland there is no multiculturalism hence why people there are used to seeing and dating their own race.

With regards to your analogy it could be true to an extent but it is not like that with everyone.

I do not think I know/ heard of any country that is multicultural other than Britain.
Original post by quentinhamilton
how is it racist? :laugh:

Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

To believe that all male members of the white race have a "black fetish" is considered racist. As it says that they all have a certain characteristic.
Original post by Chodaboy
If that's your bar for racism holy crap you must walk around permanently offended!!

Why would I be offended by a cretin on the internet?
Original post by DiddyDec
Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

To believe that all male members of the white race have a "black fetish" is considered racist. As it says that they all have a certain characteristic.

Lol she's not saying that. It's just that we have noticed a lot of older white males with a black girl fetish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissLalaxx
Same happens to me way too much. Idk mid-life crisis feels I guess!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Haha. It happened to me 2x today! Which is funny because apparently no one likes black girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you can name it there's a fetish for it. Though, yeah, there are of course boundaries one should follow; not being really creepy to everybody who has that characteristic.
Lol she's not saying that. It's just that we have noticed a lot of older white males with a black girl fetish

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is it a fetish rather than attraction?
Haha. It happened to me 2x today! Which is funny because apparently no one likes black girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right! It's so gross. I was at work and I served this man and he kept winking at me lmao. 2 mins later an older man came along and was staring at me. It's so weird. Strange i'nt it but I've noticed white guys do like me but never approach me, they just stare. I guess they're just fascinated by us. But tbh we're not that different it's just our colour/features, culture and background. They want that forbidden fruit and that bamsie oleyyyy trini to d bone! (loyal hunty):biggrin:
Original post by DiddyDec
Why is it a fetish rather than attraction?

Because black women are considered unattractive.

The same reason for a fat fetish etc.

I don't agree with it

If a non black guy likes a black girls ppl will say he has a fetish or jungle fever lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know right! It's so gross. I was at work and I served this man and he kept winking at me lmao. 2 mins later an older man came along and was staring at me. It's so weird. Strange i'nt it but I've noticed white guys do like me but never approach me, they just stare. I guess they're just fascinated by us. But tbh we're not that different it's just our colour/features, culture and background. They want that forbidden fruit and that bamsie oleyyyy trini to d bone! (loyal hunty):biggrin:

Lmao! You're so right, all they do is stare. I think they are scared or something

Also, I noticed I get no attention from black guys, but white guys loads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Most so-called "white" men don't find black women attractive and even more of them would never marry a black women which is why some of them may see them as sex objects
Lmao! You're so right, all they do is stare. I think they are scared or something

Also, I noticed I get no attention from black guys, but white guys loads

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno but I don't really care, if you like me approach me...simples!! Tbh I can't relate there cos I get attention from all races:colondollar:
I dunno but I don't really care, if you like me approach me...simples!! Tbh I can't relate there cos I get attention from all races:colondollar:

Lucky :frown: I prefer black guys...

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh god...big heads much haha

I agree with what yeer man said about "racism" though

in practice its often balls
Lucky :frown: I prefer black guys...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww you musn't be in the right place then or the black guys around you are idiots. Dw though there are plenty of chocolate brothers that loves us so you'll defo find one out there.:biggrin:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
oh god...big heads much haha

I agree with what yeer man said about "racism" though

in practice its often balls

Lol we're allowed we get too much hate! Trueeeeeeeee...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending