The Student Room Group

In love with a girl I'll never see again

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
There's a very simple solution to your situation. Take her to lunch tomorrow and tell her!! You need to do that, as a man it's on you to take this step because girls don't want to. Worst case scenario she says no, you go your separate ways, you sink your teeth into some serious hardcore revision, ace your exams and you forget about her after a couple of months and get on with your life. Best case scenario she says yes, you're both happy and jolly and live happily ever after. You have nothing to lose here.

Don't bottle it up. Tell her you like her :smile: be direct, keep it cool, don't make a big deal out of it. She's just another girl, so treat her as such.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thanks man I appreciate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Take her to lunch. If you don't see her again, you'll always think "what if". You don't need "what if's" in your life man. Just got to do these things sometimes, yaaknow?

If you don't tell her now, you won't focus on your exams, it's definitely better telling her than keeping it to yourself.
(edited 9 years ago)
Title says you'll never see her again, post says you're going for lunch :confused:
Original post by Sp1der
Should I keep it inside and hope it dies or take her for lunch tomorrow and tell her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Duncan2012
Title says you'll never see her again, post says you're going for lunch :confused:

:wink:
The title doesn't make any sense.

You have her details so you can easily contact her.
I agree with Juicy J and Loafing.Charizard
So am I. And she loved me too, at one stage, and we had our wires crossed. And now it's gone and it haunts me in a way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending