The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Postgraduate Offer Holders 2015-16

The title is self explanatory. Last year, LSE postgrads offer holders had their own facebook page and student room forum. Thought there should be one for this year's offer holders.
Comment below and tell us which master you got an offer for! (and the type of accommodation you'll be going for - if you've had time to think about it)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Welcome everybody! I have an offer for Media & Communications. I come from Brazil and I don't know much about London. If you guys could help me out listing average renting prices in London and how much Money should I consider spending monthly, I would be very thankful!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi all, I have the offer of MSc management science (decision science). I come from Hong Kong and I have the accommodation offer from Westminster. I also don't know much about London so we could discuss how we eat better but spend less, haha.
Hi everyone. I come from India and I hold an offer for MSc Human Resources and Organisations CIPD stream. I have been offered a place in Lilian Knowles ☺☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by johnlich369
Hi all, I have the offer of MSc management science (decision science). I come from Hong Kong and I have the accommodation offer from Westminster. I also don't know much about London so we could discuss how we eat better but spend less, haha.

Hey John!

I applied for the MSc Management Science too! Could you describe your profile so that i can evaluate my chances? I am also an international student. How long did you take to receive an offer?

Best regards!
Original post by totalpatzer
Hey John!

I applied for the MSc Management Science too! Could you describe your profile so that i can evaluate my chances? I am also an international student. How long did you take to receive an offer?

Best regards!

It's great! I have waited for about 7 weeks from getting the LSE ID, excluding the Christmas holiday. What do you want to know about me? :smile: Please feel free to ask because I have also experienced this anxious feeling.
Reply 6
Original post by anupama.alagar
Hi everyone. I come from India and I hold an offer for MSc Human Resources and Organisations CIPD stream. I have been offered a place in Lilian Knowles ☺☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I am Diana and study the same programme as you! Nice to meet you.
From Canada, offer holder for the LSE-PKU double degree in International Affairs.
It's great! I have waited for about 7 weeks from getting the LSE ID, excluding the Christmas holiday. What do you want to know about me? :smile: Please feel free to ask because I have also experienced this anxious feeling.

Thanks for replying! Where did you do your degree and your classification? Also did you have any previous working experience or valuable internships?

Best regards!
Original post by dianatsai
Hi I am Diana and study the same programme as you! Nice to meet you.

Hi Diana !! Nice to meet you too.

Where have you been offered for accomodation ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by totalpatzer
Thanks for replying! Where did you do your degree and your classification? Also did you have any previous working experience or valuable internships?

Best regards!

I am studying in Hong Kong, and I expect to have first honor (although the condition for me is upper-second). I have worked as research assistant in my undergraduate study, attended conference and co-written a paper. It seems that other job experience does not have direct relationship with this program, but some application of statistics or maths in the job may be useful, I think.

Hopes that it can help :smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, I just received an offer for the MSc Economics two-year program. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to progess to the second year? How many people fail to do the transition? I know that one needs 60% in all exams after the first year in order to progress, however, being not familiar with the british grading system, I'm really unsure how likely/hard that actually is.
I am studying in Hong Kong, and I expect to have first honor (although the condition for me is upper-second). I have worked as research assistant in my undergraduate study, attended conference and co-written a paper. It seems that other job experience does not have direct relationship with this program, but some application of statistics or maths in the job may be useful, I think.

Hopes that it can help :smile:.

我好鐘意香港! Thanks for the reply once again! Your profile is really impressive!
Reply 13
I have an offer for Law and Accounting.
From Austria, offer for MSc Economic History and confirmed for a room at urbanest Westminster :smile:
Reply 15
Do we apply for accommodation now?
Offer for the dual degree program in MSc. Global Media and Communication between LSE and University of Southern California.
Also got accepted at the Urbanest Westminster hall! :smile:
Reply 17
Received unconditional offer for MSc in International Relations, but I'm still debating between LSE and Tufts' Fletcher School. I'm an American, which makes the decision a bit tougher.

Is it possible to apply for accommodations without accepting the offer?
Reply 18
Original post by Seiyon
I have an offer for Law and Accounting.

I hold the same offer! Are you thinking about attending?
Reply 19
Original post by aounko
I hold the same offer! Are you thinking about attending?

Yeah, definitely. If I get the necessary 65, which I think I can. How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending