The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I phoned them on Saturday night because I was having a really bad night, and they went and faxed my nurse about it :emo:

I guess it's a good thing :redface: Still bit annoyed though :colondollar:

I totally understand but they had a duty of care.

How are you feeling now?
:hugs: for everyone. Hope you're all ok?

Finally made an appointment with my GP for tomorrow. Scared for some reason. :dontknow:
Original post by Noodlzzz
I totally understand but they had a duty of care.

How are you feeling now?

Feeling bit better but still a touch fragile :frown:

Original post by Pathway

Finally made an appointment with my GP for tomorrow. Scared for some reason. :dontknow:

It'll be OK :yes:

Hope so, got counselling later too. Don't want to go. :frown:

Here if you need someone to talk to though. :hugs:

Want to talk?
Original post by Pathway

Well done for making one! Here if you want to talk through it a bit? Good luck either way, it'll be fine :yep::hugs:

:console: Also here if you want to talk :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
Hope so, got counselling later too. Don't want to go. Here if you need someone to talk to though. :hugs:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Want to talk?
Original post by furryface12
:console: Also here if you want to talk Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks peeps. I'll be OK, dw :grouphugs:
So yesterday i ended up in the minor injury unit with suspected dislocated shoulder :facepalm: today its super dooper sore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
really really not feeling good. really agitated and starting to feel despairing :emo:
Original post by PandaWho
So yesterday i ended up in the minor injury unit with suspected dislocated shoulder :facepalm: today its super dooper sore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in A&E on Sunday with my knee :frown: When will our joints stop desiring to go for a walk? Sending healing thoughts :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
really really not feeling good. really agitated and starting to feel despairing :emo:

:console:

---------
TW scars
Has anybody got any advice about getting rid of scars? The majority are white and raised and bio oil isn't any use.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Struggling very very much. Spoilered for ED.

Spoiler

Original post by furryface12
Well done for making one! Here if you want to talk through it a bit? Good luck either way, it'll be fine :yep::hugs:

:console: Also here if you want to talk :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, might send you a message (sorry took so long to reply, had counselling/went on a wander around Tesco :s-smilie:). How're you?

Thanks peeps. I'll be OK, dw :grouphugs:

:hugs:

Original post by lauraaaaa

Spoiler

Here if either of you (or anyone!) need to talk. Just PM. :hugs:
I cant do this :'( not even one part of me. head has broken feel horrific I just cant
I cant do this :'( not even one part of me. head has broken feel horrific I just cant

:hugs: hope you're gonna be ok!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
Thank you, might send you a message (sorry took so long to reply, had counselling/went on a wander around Tesco :s-smilie:). How're you?

Yeah go for it whenever, and don't worry! :hugs: Okish I guess, physically completely rubbish but mentally just kind of numb so could be worse.

Original post by lauraaaaa

Spoiler

:jumphug:

:console: Please try stay safe :s-smilie:
Lots of bad thoughts tonight :frown:
TW scars

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Moisturise them twice a day, everyday. Unfortunately there is no quick remedy but using a deep/heavy moisturiser will aid the skin in healing. Make sure you do not use petroleum jelly such as Vaseline, or that there is any used as an ingredient in the moisturiser. It will be labelled as petroleum or something that looks/sounds similar. Petroleum makes the skin think it is already moisturised, thus stopping the skins natural process of healing and moisturising. Really you should avoid it in all moisturisers anyway! :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous #2
TW scars
Has anybody got any advice about getting rid of scars? The majority are white and raised and bio oil isn't any use.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Hello guys :smile: How are you lot? Things are about to get busy here, wedding starting on Saturday and tomorrow my incredibly cute little cousin is coming to stay :biggrin:. He moved to Birmingham in December and while I did visit him twice, I have also missed him. Looking forward to both things.

Meanwhile, uni isn't as good. Again no revision so I was diabolical in my mock exam. And I missed a practical this morning and we were to start an assignment that is due next week Friday. Going to another group's practical tomorrow so I can get it started and know what to do :yep:.

Didn't go SU last week because I was feeling really tired (but then stayed up beyond what I would have done if I'd gone) :/. Will be going tonight :biggrin: but first I need to change my bedsheets, been 2 months since I did that.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I know they say not to drink on anti-depressants, or even if you just have depression, but how strictly does anyone follow this? I occasionally drink socially, and I'm not addicted or anything, I don't even like getting drunk, but it's hard to completely give it up :o:

Hello there :smile:. I actually drink once a week, and have to if I am to at least tolerate a rave :tongue:. I am a lightweight, I can go from sober to tipsy quite quickly, and it doesn't take much to be sick :eek:. I wish I could say I've never been sick, but I was just the once, before Christmas.

Latest