The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Best University? (Westminster/Kingston)

Which University is better? I need advise ASAP, have already applied but potentially going to change this choice. I've gone for Kingston, but I'm not sure. Westminster is in central London which sounds great for absolutely everything.

PLEEEEEASE help my lovelies, lifestyle; nightlife; costs; lecturers... everything.

Thank you!
Original post by jackbuddyolboy
Which University is better? I need advise ASAP, have already applied but potentially going to change this choice. I've gone for Kingston, but I'm not sure. Westminster is in central London which sounds great for absolutely everything.

PLEEEEEASE help my lovelies, lifestyle; nightlife; costs; lecturers... everything.

Thank you!

I don't know if this is too late but I think Kingston is better and has better surroundings. The building of Westminster I've seen whilst walking around London was just off the high street and it doesn't have the same campus feel as kingston. I think people at Kingston are more sociable also like but that being said this is just from personal experience and opinion. A lot of the people I know see Westminster as a joke to be honest and only applied so that they knew they'd definitely get in, they had no intention of going there. At the same time the choice is yours good luck but I'd go to Kingston out of the two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Why the rush have you visited both unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should compare the uni departments of your subject. That is what matters to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending