Scroll to see replies

Original post by Infectious
Yuh mad son.

not even once bruh
Original post by bittr n swt
not even once bruh

That's racist, ya bombaclart.
Original post by pikaa
I think there is a part of thrut in what you have red. It happen the same in French but with Arabians girls

Arab girls:sexface::drool::coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
Black Girls
White Girls
South Asian Girls
East Asian Girls
Arabian Girls

I like all these girls

but you know which is the best?

The girls who are allowed to freely migrate between borders

VOTE GREEN MAY 7TH

ROFL

Posted from TSR Mobile
As a black male who has many white male friends, I believe that most white boys are actually intimidated by black females.

Also the black females I know that have white boyfriends seem to have little connection to their own culture.
Original post by xoflower
Because black women are considered unattractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm speak for yourself thank you.
Original post by Chellecharity
So I was reading this novel about interracial relationships. It explicitly subtexted how White males tend to view females of colour as some sort exotic fruit let's say?
something you'd try in your fruit bowl but not a permanent solution like lets say an apple.
Or maybe so an object of sexuality a result of inherited bodily figures etc

As a black female I'd find it very interesting to actually know whether there's some truth in this... I don't really date outside of my race however that doesn't stop the looks and comments from white guys occasionaly. Actual interest or private fantasy, who knows...

Depends who you grew up with, I think. I grew up in Cornwall and the population was not diverse; there was one black girl in my secondary school and everone else was caucasian. So for me, when I first moved to London, people from other ethnicities did seem kind of exotic and cool.

My partner, on the other hand, grew up with friends of all sorts of nationalities and backgrounds, so race is not a notable thing for him.

Don't think I've answered your question, but hey, I've contributed. :tongue:
Original post by Novascope
You do realise you pretty much implied that black girl's aren't attractive lmao...

I just haven't really been attracted to one that I've known.
Reply 88

Are you a South Asian ?
Contrast can be quite attractive.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MissLalaxx
Same happens to me way too much. Idk mid-life crisis feels I guess!!!!!!!!:tongue:

I thought I was the only one :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WaywardWriter
I thought I was the only one :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not alone! Like one time I was walking to town from my house and there was a wake on the other side of the street and a group of old white men were all standing in a row staring and shouting at me. *shudders* If it were young good looking guys I actually wouldn't have minded.:colone:
Original post by SuziieB

She's probably the most insecure black girl on TSR. Pitiful.
mayb its just me but i refer white girls dated my fair share and i haveta say ive met some real b***** in my life white girls less drama more peace and appreciation
Another insecure black girl thread, I hear they're legendary. Maybe white guys are attracted to black girls the same reason they're attrated to any other girl. Most girls don't stumble upon guys who want to wife them so I'm pretty sure you being black has nothing to do with not settling down with a white guy. OP sounds very prejudice.
Original post by SuziieB

I don't believe it obviously! It's just what is shown in the media

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, the Black girl threads are still going strong. Good 'ole TSR.:rolleyes:

To be honest there will be some guys who fetishize Black women and there will be some who don't. There's no point dwelling over it...
Original post by Black Cat
She's probably the most insecure black girl on TSR. Pitiful.

Lmao you don't know me

Posted from TSR Mobile
All good.
Original post by Placement_stud
Another insecure black girl thread, I hear they're legendary. Maybe white guys are attracted to black girls the same reason they're attrated to any other girl. Most girls don't stumble upon guys who want to wife them so I'm pretty sure you being black has nothing to do with not settling down with a white guy. OP sounds very prejudice.

Come again? Nobodies insecure around here please. Prejudice my African ass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending