The Student Room Group

Ever Dated A Muslim?

Any non-muslim ppl out here who have ever been in a relationship or is currently in one with either a Muslim guy or girl?
Thoughts and experience,etc...
Reply 1
Muslims are beasts in bed. :sexface:
All that pent up sexual frustration gets unloaded during sex like you've never seen.
Original post by Drusilla
All that pent up sexual frustration gets unloaded during sex like you've never seen.

LOOOOOL this is soo funny
no not really. I did get off with one in a club though but she's not a serious muslim.
Would be interesting actually but too much baggage **** that

****ing lol
Reply 4
Original post by thefreakoffreaks
LOOOOOL this is soo funny

You're getting reps for lol'ing at my post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

love the way you refer to us as if we are some sort of queer species
thanks
Everyone is on about Muslims on here and as if they would date someone of a different religion to their own.
Reply 7

HEY!!Not every Muslim is like that, so get your facts straight before uploading posts. If you have known one Muslim guy or girl to do that fair enough, but think of those other Muslims you are dissing who have never done that in their life
Original post by German123
Everyone is on about Muslims on here and as if they would date someone of a different religion to their own.

I dont know. There might be those liberal ones..Hence the purpose of this thread :biggrin:
You're getting reps for lol'ing at my post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What has the world come to :biggrin:

I'm sure its the same case for most ppl with pent up sexual frustrations? :/
Original post by crunchycastletop
I dont know. There might be those liberal ones..Hence the purpose of this thread :biggrin:

Cool.
Original post by crunchycastletop
I'm sure its the same case for most ppl with pent up sexual frustrations? :/

Non-religious people tend to masturbate to relieve it every now and again. Muslims aren't supposed to masturbate either. Sexual frustration to the absolute ****ing extreme. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending