The Student Room Group

Name a TSR member you'd like to meet

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I'd say queen-bee, just because :smile:

I don't bite :h:
Red One.
Original post by Juicy J
Aww thanks man! Same to you. That's nice to hear :smile: would be absolutely epic I think

I'd also like to meet damoni just to see the face behind the name. And CherryWine and Mrs Sheldon Cooper (just wanna know if they're fit or not, that's it really). And there was this amazing guy called omgsideboob, he was epic, I miss him :frown:

Shout out to my boy ubi1, would be a very interesting conversation with him for sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao thanks Juicy J. You're not even slightly interested in our potential amazing conversations and epic adventures? Nope, you just want to know if I'm fit haha :biggrin:
Original post by CherryWine
Lmao thanks Juicy J. You're not even slightly interested in our potential amazing conversations and epic adventures? Nope, you just want to know if I'm fit haha :biggrin:

Hahaha I am interested in the potential weird/epic/cringey/shocking conversations and adventures LOOOOL. But yeah, need to know if you're fit, it's killing me not knowing. Lol srsly though, I like your posts around here. You seem nice :smile:
Original post by Juicy J
Hahaha I am interested in the potential weird/epic/cringey/shocking conversations and adventures LOOOOL. But yeah, need to know if you're fit, it's killing me not knowing. Lol srsly though, I like your posts around here. You seem nice :smile:

You'll never know juicy, it's going to slowly kill you :biggrin: Thank you :smile: I personally liked it when you were trolling Loafing, keep up the good work lol
You'll never know juicy, it's going to slowly kill you :biggrin: Thank you :smile: I personally liked it when you were trolling Loafing, keep up the good work lol

:colone: I like trolls they amuse me. Normal people are boring. Basically you're boring :wink:...but if you're fit then it doesn't matter :rofl:
Original post by Juicy J
Aww thanks man! Same to you. That's nice to hear :smile: would be absolutely epic I think

I'd also like to meet damoni just to see the face behind the name. And CherryWine and Mrs Sheldon Cooper (just wanna know if they're fit or not, that's it really). And there was this amazing guy called omgsideboob, he was epic, I miss him :frown:

Shout out to my boy ubi1, would be a very interesting conversation with him for sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahah my boy Juicy

Ah damn it, I'll just have to use my imagination. What would you rate yourself out of 10? Face and body I mean. I really thought he'd crack, but he's too much of a cool customer haha, nice lad. Funny too. He's so patient!
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
:colone: I like trolls they amuse me. Normal people are boring. Basically you're boring :wink:...but if you're fit then it doesn't matter :rofl:

I loathe you.
Hahahahah my boy Juicy

LOAFING

hi

hi

whats your favourite kind of bread loaf

holla at your boy juice
I loathe you.

You spelt love wrong

LOOOL

my man
Original post by Juicy J
Ah damn it, I'll just have to use my imagination. What would you rate yourself out of 10? Face and body I mean. I really thought he'd crack, but he's too much of a cool customer haha, nice lad. Funny too. He's so patient!

Haha, what do you imagine me to look like?

He's not cool and he's not funny :biggrin:

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.

You know I am so stfu :wink:
Original post by Juicy J
LOAFING

hi

hi

whats your favourite kind of bread loaf

holla at your boy juice

Juice Maneeee, hey

I like a lot of bread

Subway bread is nice

I prefer hearty Italian yaaaknow?

I like brown bread

Any bread is good bread

What kind of Juice do you like?

Cherrywine's legit a bloke, don't be fooled by her. Catfish mayneeee

I am. I'm a really sweaty, hairy bloke.

What?! Not cool?! He's a legend! Cracks me up too, every post he makes is LOL-worthy.

I imagine you to be 5'5 or 5'6, around 22 years old, dark brown hair reaching halfway down your back, brown eyes, caramel complexion, slim to average build...
I am. I'm a really sweaty, hairy bloke.

:sexface:
Original post by Juicy J
What?! Not cool?! He's a legend! Cracks me up too, every post he makes is LOL-worthy.

I imagine you to be 5'5 or 5'6, around 22 years old, dark brown hair reaching halfway down your back, brown eyes, caramel complexion, slim to average build...

Shhh, he has never made me laugh. Ever.

Correct. Correct (21). Used to. Nope. Nope. Correct.
Juice Maneeee, hey

I like a lot of bread

Subway bread is nice

I prefer hearty Italian yaaaknow?

I like brown bread

Any bread is good bread

What kind of Juice do you like?

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahhaaaaaa

I like all types of juice. Orange, pineapple, apple, grapefruit, grape.... All of it!!!

You're too much man hahha

Plusle would own your charizard any day

Quick Reply

Latest