The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

great website, I love reading these lists:

http://whatculture.com/wwe
Original post by AR_95
I still think Reigns vs Lesnar could have been done better though. The booking has been absolutely poor and I can't recall a single moment where they've actually had a brawl to at least tease the match at Wrestlemania. Again I'm not too sure WWE are that excited because even HHH has been too quiet.

They must think there's some sort of mystery on what happens if Reigns does a move on Lesnar, wanting us to wonder whether he's strong enough, so they want to stop them fighting.

It worked for Austin/Rock because they still clashed outside of matches, and obviously were pretty good stars to keep interest without touching each other. Lesnar vs Reigns isn't exactly a battle of personalities.
Reply 1182
WM31 predictions:

- Tyson Kidd/Cesaro def. The Usos, The New Day and Los Matadores to retain the WWE World Tag Team Championships
- Damien Mizdow wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- Seth Rollins def. Randy Orton
- AJ Lee and Paige def. The Bella Twins
- Daniel Bryan wins the Intercontinental Championship ladder match
- John Cena def. Rusev for the US Championship
- Bray Wyatt def. The Undertaker
- Sting def. Triple H
- Brock Lesnar def. Roman Reigns to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Reply 1183
Also, Punk and AJ have split up...
Original post by Mackay
Also, Punk and AJ have split up...

Didnt they just get married ffs
Reply 1185
Original post by AR_95
Didnt they just get married ffs

Yeah. Unconfirmed at the minute, but AJ unfollowed him on Twitter (lol) and Punk's tweets have been weird over the last few days.

Well, weirder than usual.
I swear Bray Wyatt better not beat the Undertaker, the guy looks like an internet atheist ffs.
Original post by Mackay
Yeah. Unconfirmed at the minute, but AJ unfollowed him on Twitter (lol) and Punk's tweets have been weird over the last few days.

Well, weirder than usual.

Damn
Reply 1189
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
I swear Bray Wyatt better not beat the Undertaker, the guy looks like an internet atheist ffs.

It's an intriguing one. I can see him beating The Undertaker and WWE then doing a Taker losing streak scenario for next year's Mania in Texas, where he'll obviously have a final farewell match, probably with Sting.
Original post by Mackay
Yeah. Unconfirmed at the minute, but AJ unfollowed him on Twitter (lol) and Punk's tweets have been weird over the last few days.Well, weirder than usual.

theyve followed each other again
Original post by Mackay
It's an intriguing one. I can see him beating The Undertaker and WWE then doing a Taker losing streak scenario for next year's Mania in Texas, where he'll obviously have a final farewell match, probably with Sting.

i think Taker V Sting wont happen. Taker will be too old (really too old) to pit anything worthy on, the only main attraction being its Taker. Sting has 1 appearance left i think (WM)
Reply 1192
I'd love Wyatt to pack Taker in a casket and send him away for him to never be seen again. Would be eerie as ****.
Original post by Mackay
I'd love Wyatt to pack Taker in a casket and send him away for him to never be seen again. Would be eerie as ****.

Have Taker win the match but nothing to say Wyatt can't attack him and do this afterwards
Reply 1194
Original post by AR_95
Have Taker win the match but nothing to say Wyatt can't attack him and do this afterwards

Agreed. A loss wouldn't hurt Wyatt if he was the one to make sure Taker never returned.
[video="youtube;yke_BRK18pI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yke_BRK18pI[/video]

Spear at the end was jokes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samir12
[video="youtube;yke_BRK18pI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yke_BRK18pI[/video]

Spear at the end was jokes.

There are worse ways to earn a few million pound.
Oh yeah, I heard the WrestleMania advert on the radio today. It started with a big Sting/Triple H promo, added at the end that Undertaker returns to face Wyatt, then said "and Roman Reigns faces Brock Lesnar for the WWE title".

I was suspicious, I wonder if Triple H believe him vs Sting is the main event, and the title match is below it, so he's half-assing the title feud.

I declare that I get bonus prediction points if HHH vs Sting is on last.
Looks like Taker is A OK x

Reply 1199
Original post by ozzyoscy
Oh yeah, I heard the WrestleMania advert on the radio today. It started with a big Sting/Triple H promo, added at the end that Undertaker returns to face Wyatt, then said "and Roman Reigns faces Brock Lesnar for the WWE title".

I was suspicious, I wonder if Triple H believe him vs Sting is the main event, and the title match is below it, so he's half-assing the title feud.

I declare that I get bonus prediction points if HHH vs Sting is on last.

Lesnar needs to close out the show. He'll be the biggest babyface at the arena on Sunday given his re-signing with WWE and going on live TV to announce it etc.

Quick Reply

Latest