The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by o.nalhady
Time to lose hope already is it not?

Most probably 😔
Anyone had a post interview rejection yet?
Original post by Joanne9495
Anyone had a post interview rejection yet?

I don't think so.
Let's give them a deadline till this Friday shall we?!
Then we all protest at their door demanding an offer cos they simply took too long! LOOL. I AM A GENIUS! Why didn't I think of that before?!
Has anyone successfully claimed back expenses yet?
Then we all protest at their door demanding an offer cos they simply took too long! LOOL. I AM A GENIUS! Why didn't I think of that before?!

Its acc hasn't been that long, I know people who were interviewed for Manchester in december and only heard back 3/4 weeks ago. THE WAIT IS A KILLER!
Reply 1026

Yes, I have

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Joanne, i received my travel claims on the 16th of March in my bank account.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mwahahaha evil mastermind... *strokes imaginary cat*
Reply 1029
post interview rejection for this, on track today:redface:

so far I have 1 pre interview rejection and 2 post interview rejections and 1 upcoming interview for 6year medicine at Nottingham. I'm trying to stay positive but I really don't know what I did wrong at my other interviews!!
Original post by 2en1

so far I have 1 pre interview rejection and 2 post interview rejections and 1 upcoming interview for 6year medicine at Nottingham. I'm trying to stay positive but I really don't know what I did wrong at my other interviews!!

Ohh don't worry. Stay strong all you need is one offer and hopefully the Nottingham one is it. Maybe ask them for feedback so you know what to do differently next time. I wish you all the best!
Reply 1031
Original post by Medicjug
Ohh don't worry. Stay strong all you need is one offer and hopefully the Nottingham one is it. Maybe ask them for feedback so you know what to do differently next time. I wish you all the best!

how's it going for you? where did u apply, offers/rejections?
Original post by 2en1

Sometimes it is just luck. Use the experiences you learnt from your previous interviews. You have got this! keep positive and go prepared and you will smash it! :biggrin::biggrin: Just be yourself and imagine your talking to your teacher or something. I believe in you!

How's your app coming along?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1034
Original post by games211
Sometimes it is just luck. Use the experiences you learnt from your previous interviews. You have got this! keep positive and go prepared and you will smash it! :biggrin::biggrin: Just be yourself and imagine your talking to your teacher or something. I believe in you!

Aaw everyone here is so nice and supportive:smile:
Reply 1035
Original post by games211
How's your app coming along?

Still not heard back :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2en1
how's it going for you? where did u apply, offers/rejections?

I've had two interviews this one and one at BSMS still waiting to hear from both :smile:
Original post by 2en1

Sorry to hear about the rejection :frown: before the Nottingham interview, try organising some mock interviews with doctors or your teachers. Be confident in your interview. I really hope you get it :smile:
Reply 1038
Rejection :frown:
Original post by Usman9
Rejection :frown:

oh Sorry to hear that. Was that your final uni choice pending?

Latest

Trending

Trending