The Student Room Group

Accepting I'll never find anyone.

Hey guys, so Im starting to come to terms with the fact that I'll never find anyone to be with. I say starting to come to terms but really I just mean that I've been single for so long with absolutely no hint of attentiont from any females whatsoever and in fact plenty of rejections that I just feel like I'm destined to be alone. I don't even believe in destiny but you get the picture. It's kind of sad really because I absolutely love the thought of having that someone to make feel special and treat them amazingly and share moments with etc. I just, well I don't even know anymore I suppose posting in here might give me some release but k would wager my next salary that you people don't really care either. Awh well. Life goes on.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dont worry these is a special girl out there somewhere for you::smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If you're under 25, you're being a crybaby.

no your not
I accepted it aaaaages ago, couldn't be more happier
Original post by Anonymous
If you're under 25, you're being a crybaby.

Spot on man

Tbh dude, you aren't really missing out on much. I haven't had a relationship for some time, And yeah it was bad at the beginning, but at least you get to be your own boss (Think just about yourself)

Don't let a bird dictate your life man, get out there, go on the drinking sessions with the mates, get to the gym, just live life man,
Reply 5
Original post by shawn_o1
I accepted it aaaaages ago, couldn't be more happier

Well everyone is different, some people may want someone to cherish
Tinder is your friend
If thats the case, you just gotta do the other things you enjoy, make the most of what you have. Idk, maybe you might get someone in the future- dont completely forget that thought
Never understood how people get so down about being alone.
So just an update then... It's not so much that I madly hate being alone it's just annoying at times especially since I don't have one single friend to chill with and anytime I ask people what they are doing the are either "with the missus" or need to see when they are next not with her or whatever the case may be. Pain in the ass. I just don't get it, I mean I'm not the most confident guy in the world but I'm not shy either, I workout all the time, eat clean, keep in shape all the usual stuff.
Original post by Daveboi115
So just an update then... It's not so much that I madly hate being alone it's just annoying at times especially since I don't have one single friend to chill with and anytime I ask people what they are doing the are either "with the missus" or need to see when they are next not with her or whatever the case may be. Pain in the ass. I just don't get it, I mean I'm not the most confident guy in the world but I'm not shy either, I workout all the time, eat clean, keep in shape all the usual stuff.

I was kind of in the same boat mate, Out of my closest group of friends, I'm the only one without a girlfriend. Hands up, at first I felt lonely, but I never let it get me down at all. Then I started working out, travelling, etc. You just got to keep going man, you never know what's round the corner.

I got to admit though, from my perspective, I will probably be alone for a very long, if not rest of my life. I'm a difficult person to be around, I have a terrible short fuse, drink like a fish. I've got many character flaws. But it's just life dude.
How old are you? Like anon said if you're under 25 you're being ridiculous. Even older it's extremely likely you'll find someone
Reply 12
Original post by Daveboi115

What made you decide to stop using the anonymous function or was this just a mistake you not pressing it this time? If you are not physically ill or have some other medical condition I struggle to understand how you find yourself so lonely. Perhaps you should start thinking about what you like doing and find other people who like the same and make new friends. Whether it's a specific sort of club/ activity just start communicating with new people. Really though I think anyone in good health should find making friends easy.
Original post by katienurd
Tinder is your friend

Tinder is crap and the matches never respond. I'm 24 and i have given up like OP.
This is one of those threads that's sadly true. It can be super difficult to find someone who wants to settle down.

Idk, maybe you guys are looking in the wrong places? And truthfully how proactive are you being? Needless to say girls/guys aren't gonna fall into your lap.

God, I wish they did though.
Awww man, don't let it get you down. You'll be alright lad...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't be irrational about it, it's very unlikely that you'll go through your whole life without having a partner.
Original post by JAndrade1
This is one of those threads that's sadly true. It can be super difficult to find someone who wants to settle down.

Idk, maybe you guys are looking in the wrong places? And truthfully how proactive are you being? Needless to say girls/guys aren't gonna fall into your lap.

God, I wish they did though.

I wish girls fell on my cock
Hang in there, how old are you?
Do you know what you can improve?
Face pic?

Original post by elоhssа
I wish girls fell on my cock

Be careful, some people will say that's rape.
In the same boat and to be honest we need to find a way to embrace it. Love and relationships are just overrated... and I think I will be much happier if I can just get rid of the idea of finding someone out of my head!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending