The Student Room Group

Help me with "Unforeseen Consequences"?

hey guys, i am new here so dont know how to use it :colondollar: I have to write a short story with the title unforeseen consequences for my english ca and i have no ideas. Someone please help me?:smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by Joanna.123

hey guys, i am new here so dont know how to use it :colondollar: I have to write a short story with the title unforeseen consequences for my english ca and i have no ideas. Someone please help me?:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Original post by Joanna.123

The whole point of this sort of Controlled Assessment is so that you can create an idea and work on it and develop it. If someone gives you an idea and you use it, that's not your own.

I will not give you an idea, but I certainly will help you.

Look at the word "unforeseen". That means something was not expected, something came of a surprise. And "consequences" is that something wrong, bad, unlawful came out of doing an action. Try and come up with things or acts that relate to these two words and base your idea on that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending