The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Offer Holders 2015 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kigundersengen
Postgrad og Undergrad?

It has been possible for Postgrads to apply since February.. :smile:

Undergrad :/ I definitely must've applied for last year's then goddammit!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Hfblondey
Undergrad :/ I definitely must've applied for last year's then goddammit!

i would email them to see if they got it :smile:
Got an offer for architecture a few months ago! They want AAA! :colondollar:
Reply 423
I'm an offer holder now :3 Got an offer for AAA for history.
Original post by emcat
I'm an offer holder now :3 Got an offer for AAA for history.

What grades did you get last year and at what level ? Hopefully they get back to me soon :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 425
Original post by Bryony.Mole6
What grades did you get last year and at what level ? Hopefully they get back to me soon :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got ABBc last year at AS and am resitting some modules to hopefully bring it all up to AAA at A2.
I received a conditional offer today BBB for primary education with history. I am super happy to finally be made aware of my first choice. I am still waiting for another 3 choices at Edinburgh. 😊
Reply 427
Original post by LaydeeStardust
I received a conditional offer today BBB for primary education with history. I am super happy to finally be made aware of my first choice. I am still waiting for another 3 choices at Edinburgh. 😊

Well done!! :-)
Original post by Mbxx
Well done!! :-)

Thanks a lot. Is your subject history?
Reply 429
confirmed my offer for law today! can't wait! :smile:
Reply 430
Thanks a lot. Is your subject history?

No problem! Nope, im doing primary education with religious studies! :-)
Original post by Mbxx
No problem! Nope, im doing primary education with religious studies! :-)

Ah okay. I remember now. Will no doubt see you on the primary studies how exciting!
I got my offer mid-February, it's a BBB for English Language (conditional)? Has anyone else got one for Lang?
Original post by D_ecrivaine
Yeah I gotta decide between Edinburgh and Lancaster :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! Edinburgh and Lancaster. I've put Edinburgh as my firm and Lancaster for my insurance; doing English Language.
Reply 434
Ah okay. I remember now. Will no doubt see you on the primary studies how exciting!

Hehe i know, yeah i shall see you at one point! Soo exciting!! Are you applying to edinburgh student accommodation then? :-)
Original post by bethanyjade1376
Same! Edinburgh and Lancaster. I've put Edinburgh as my firm and Lancaster for my insurance; doing English Language.

I was thinking Edinburgh for my firm also. Mostly because both schools wanted me to get certain GPA this term which would've only been attainable with all A's (and I've been having study issues) and Lancaster indicated that they wouldn't consider me without this GPA :/ I'll probably make Oxford Brookes my insurance and if I get accepted to Queen's Belfast I'll have to decide between the two.
Original post by Mbxx
Hehe i know, yeah i shall see you at one point! Soo exciting!! Are you applying to edinburgh student accommodation then? :-)

I am a only a bus ride away from the uni and have 2 young children so staying at home. I am mature student.
I just received an unconditional offer for Health, Science and Society :smile:

Any one else doing that course?
I received a conditional offer three days ago for Medical Sciences. I am super thrilled.

Does anybody else here applied for the same degree?
I have a conditional for health, science and society! I never applied for then ourself it was rejected from nursing and offered health science instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending