The Student Room Group

British-Pakistani Ex-Muslim, AMA(almost)

Scroll to see replies

how did you find out that Islam was wrong, like what made you or influence you into thinking it is wrong?
i clicked because of the ex-muslim thing and im kinda similar tbh...i mean there are things in islam which are good to follow but at the end of the day im lookin around at all the people following any kind of religion and thinking are these people actually genuinely nice or are they being nice because they are expecting some kind of divine reward in the end...i mean myself i believe in the universe and everyone has a bit of universe within them, read up on quantum brain theory if you haven't already
Original post by Billa Bong
i clicked because of the ex-muslim thing and im kinda similar tbh...i mean there are things in islam which are good to follow but at the end of the day im lookin around at all the people following any kind of religion and thinking are these people actually genuinely nice or are they being nice because they are expecting some kind of divine reward in the end...i mean myself i believe in the universe and everyone has a bit of universe within them, read up on quantum brain theory if you haven't already

Quantum Brain theory is the most rubbish theory I ever heard.Even Quantum physicist agree the theory is rubbish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
Hi, AMA but I may not answer anything too private or inappropriate such as how big your schlong is lol.

why are you identifying yourself as an Ex-muslim? Is this the only status you have? Seriously, once someone leaves islam, you're suppose to disassociate with it, yet you refer to yourself as an 'Ex-Muslim' relax, mate, you're not in a relationship with islam, by all means completely de attach yourself from the religion.
Original post by Kadak
Quantum Brain theory is the most rubbish theory I ever heard.Even Quantum physicist agree the theory is rubbish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i didn't say i agreed with everything it has to say, ofcourse its a new idea which is gonna take decades of research to establish things but i do believe it has something in there
Original post by thefreakoffreaks
why are you identifying yourself as an Ex-muslim? Is this the only status you have? Seriously, once someone leaves islam, you're suppose to disassociate with it, yet you refer to yourself as an 'Ex-Muslim' relax, mate, you're not in a relationship with islam, by all means completely de attach yourself from the religion.

Because I want to?

I won't ever disassociate with Islam. This isn't some chemical reaction. Islam has been engraved into my mind. You can't ever really let go something that was put into your mind since you could think. I mean just ask other Ex-Muslims who from time to time get scared of hell and stuff.

I also put it into the title because other people may find it interesting or at least ask me some questions based on it. I don't think many people meet that many Ex-Muslims in their life unless they actively try to.

You are the one that needs to relax, 'mate'... :cool:

Oh and only status I got? I really couldn't give a **** what people think about me, I am not some really proud person or something lol.

There is 100% some great things is Islam. The fact that there is one thing wrong with it means it's not perfect and therefore a real religion from some 'God'.

I agree. I think people are pretty nice though, like naturally. For example, we may naturally not give a damn about gay relationships but because of religion we may see it as evil and ugly and therefore hate it.

I like to think we are all connected. Here is an AMAZING small talk by Neil Degrasse Tyson about it:
[video="youtube;9D05ej8u-gU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU[/video]
Original post by miss Peace
how did you find out that Islam was wrong, like what made you or influence you into thinking it is wrong?

God being such a prick to Non-believers.

WHY, WHY does my friend, John, Jill or jack, does he/she have to go to Hell because God didn't bless them? What a prick. Everything is prescribed, so locked in, yet he pretends to give them a choice? Wasn't he meant to be just? Why me and not him/her?

And then I mean FFS I won't even give the most evil person ever anything near the punishment of God. Wasn't he meant to be just? Man, just thinking of the **** he does to people in Hell, makes me sick. What a dick lol.

Probably all came from someone like hades or something from greek or some other mythology. Someone made a good post on this but I lost it lol.
Original post by Kadak

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who knows. Maybe in 1000 years, this may be the basis of some amazing theory with lots of proof like evolution but then again people will still call it rubbish lol.
There is 100% some great things is Islam. The fact that there is one thing wrong with it means it's not perfect and therefore a real religion from some 'God'.

I agree. I think people are pretty nice though, like naturally. For example, we may naturally not give a damn about gay relationships but because of religion we may see it as evil and ugly and therefore hate it.

I like to think we are all connected. Here is an AMAZING small talk by Neil Degrasse Tyson about it:
[video="youtube;9D05ej8u-gU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU[/video]

agreed agreed but you know if (or more likely when) we come in contact with aliens, all these religions will be shattered as none of them says anything about them specifically and it would be interesting to find out what they believe in...i mean at the end of the day it comes down to which environment and surroundings you were raised in and how open minded your parents were...in my case, not very much but for me when i do have kids, i'll give them all the information and knowledge and let them decide what they want to follow or believe in

and i know seen that before, awesome stuff
(edited 9 years ago)
agreed agreed. i mean at the end of the day it comes down to which environment and surroundings you were raised in and how open minded your parents were...in my case, not very much but for me when i do have kids, i'll give them all the information and knowledge and let them decide what they want to follow or believe in

and i know seen that before, awesome stuff

Yup. If I do have kids(who knows), I will too. :cool:
Yup. If I do have kids(who knows), I will too. :cool:

thats good to know man...i think more and more people are waking up and realising the truth, not just about religion but generally whats going on around us...i mean religion has started so many wars and done much more damage than it has good imo, but again it is only my opinion
thats good to know man...i think more and more people are waking up and realising the truth, not just about religion but generally whats going on around us...i mean religion has started so many wars and done much more damage than it has good imo, but again it is only my opinion

Yup, TBH, I think religion was more a device to sort of control things like wars. But in fact, it did the opposite because it doesn't evolve like humans do and are therefore incompatible. Maybe I am wrong or right, who knows.

Yup, we all have our own opinions and I respect that.
Reply 73
wow i feel sorrry for you
Original post by Namod
wow i feel sorrry for you

Don't pity me brah. :cool:
All is good, for now at least :P
Reply 75
Don't pity me brah. :cool:
All is good, for now at least :P

k good luck.

There was no pakistan in 1947 so where is your great grandfather from?
Yup, TBH, I think religion was more a device to sort of control things like wars. But in fact, it did the opposite because it doesn't evolve like humans do and are therefore incompatible. Maybe I am wrong or right, who knows.

Yup, we all have our own opinions and I respect that.

i agree, it was something to control people, keep them in check and believing in something
Original post by Namod
k good luck.

There was no pakistan in 1947 so where is your great grandfather from?

Afghanistan, I'd assume. I am pathan, not from the Indian descent.

Quick Reply

Latest