The Student Room Group

Star Plus??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shafy97
Yeah, I even recorded most of the episodes on my sky box lool my mum was laughing when I told her that!

I downloaded dramas as well have u watched kitani mohabbat hai it used to come on imagine tv

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Fallen99
I downloaded dramas as well have u watched kitani mohabbat hai it used to come on imagine tv

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I haven't seen that one...
Reply 22
Fallen99, have you seen Ek Hasina Thi, that was a very good drama on star plus
Original post by Shafy97
Fallen99, have you seen Ek Hasina Thi, that was a very good drama on star plus

Nope I haven't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shafy97
Nah I haven't seen that one...

It is actually really good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Fallen99
It is actually really good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok. Btw on YouTube, there's Star Classics where they show reruns of the old dramas on star plus and it's free as well
Is this legit a thread :rofl:

My parents are hooked on this channel, how do I destroy my box without them knowing?

I occasionally tune into that show with Gopi and Ahem don't know what it's called now

Occasionally meaning most nights since it's always on around the time I have dinner -_-
Original post by Shafy97
Oh ok. Btw on YouTube, there's Star Classics where they show reruns of the old dramas on star plus and it's free as well

Yeah I watch dramas on star classics
Original post by Loafing.Charizard

My parents are hooked on this channel, how do I destroy my box without them knowing?

I occasionally tune into that show with Gopi and Ahem don't know what it's called now

Occasionally meaning most nights since it's always on around the time I have dinner -_-

The Gopi and Ahem show is called saath nibhana saathiya
India lost to Australia yesterday. lol.
Original post by ZolaCFC25
India lost to Australia yesterday. lol.

It is an old news

Posted from TSR Mobile
I miss star plus

don't have the box anymore
Reply 32
Original post by Lifeimitatesart
I miss star plus

don't have the box anymore

Well you can always watch Star Plus on the internet, this being Desi Tashan and Star Classics on YouTube
Original post by Shafy97
Yeah, same with me as well, I'm kinda baffled with the storyline with the new one and with the old one, I felt there was a lot of chemistry between Arnav and Khushi. You have to also admit the old one had a very well played villian-Shyam, the bit that suprised me was how was using inception and acting like the Big Brother spying on everyone.

Only star plus drama i watched all of and enjoyed :love:

ASR was so frickknn hawt :lol: only reason i watched it, plus him and Khushi were so cute. And i loved their theme song thay always played when they were together andddddd i loved their wedding scenes when they were getting marriedddd ugh so cute man!
Original post by Loafing.Charizard

Lol what i thot when i clicked on here :lol:

but i feel for ya... how do you sit through Saathiya... like that has become so bad...

And that Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai drama... thats beem going for a good 6 years now. Lile how do the writers write a drama that lasts 6 years?! Or more!!!???
OOHHH but the really old ones i likrd and watched wete Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki amd Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi :lol:
Original post by Shafy97
My favourite ones are Arjun and Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya.

Is that pratigya show still on lmfao.

sajan singh icrid evry tiem <3

when he does that eye thing ahahaha.

have you seen the shows with birju and arnav in?

Also kyunki saas kabhi kahbi bhoa ti <3
Reply 37
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
Is that pratigya show still on lmfao.

sajan singh icrid evry tiem <3

when he does that eye thing ahahaha.

have you seen the shows with birju and arnav in?

Nah mate , Pratigya finished back in 2012, it only lasted for 3 years which is a shame really because it was a quality drama. If i do remember back 5 years ago there was a show called Mitwa phool kamal ke and that had the character Birju and Arnav was in iss pyaar ko kyaa nam doon
Star plus dramas a **** now. The only ones i watch from there is suhani si ek ladki and Veera.
Stupid soumya and the trio :rant:

Shows that were good: Pyar ka Dard, saraswatichandra (only the beginning, then it went downhill), sapna babul ka bidai, Kahaani ghar ghar ki, kasauti zindagi ki, karam apna apna, nach baliye, iss pyar ko kya naam doon, meri bhabi, baa bahu aur baby, Raja ki ayeegi Baraat, santaan, KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERA DIL (BEST EVER), Kayamath and Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai (used to be good).
Obviously, i didn't watch every episode :P But these dramas had some good parts.

Colors is better now :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard

:rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest