The Student Room Group

Starting A levels in September and need B's or above in my IGCSEs...

I've just done an Edexcel Igcse Chemistry and Biology past paper and got exactly 96/120 marks so I got 80% for each paper 1. Is this a good mark? And does anyone know what mark I would need to get an A? Thank you!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Ok I will try in there, thank you :smile:
Original post by Iphysics
I've just done an Edexcel Igcse Chemistry and Biology past paper and got exactly 96/120 marks so I got 80% for each paper 1. Is this a good mark? And does anyone know what mark I would need to get an A? Thank you!

Which paper did you do?
You need to look at the grade boundaries.
You do know the marks needed for each time are different

Quick Reply

Latest