The Student Room Group

in love with first boyfrined, confused and immature relationship

I have never had a boyfriend before, I have had things with guys but never a boyfriend besides elementary school. Im 18 years old and my boyfriend is 16. we have been dating for 8 months but have broken up four times because of his sexually flirtatious ways. when we first started seeing eachother he was so into me, almost infactuated because i was a much older and i am probably the best he could get. when he introduced me to his family and friends they couldnt believe he scored a girl like me. I am tall and skinny and can be insecure sometimes because im a little bony and i dont have a big butt. he was so proud showing me off to his friends. he had never liked a girl as much as he liked me. for me on the other half i was a little embarrassed to tell people i liked him because people think hes young and immature or a "fag" I didnt like him that much in the begining but i definatly thought he was cute and he was very sexual from the start trying to get me to have sex. I waited a week and then we found out we had really good sex. he invited me over every night and I enjoyed hanging out with him even though he was two years younger and most of my friends didnt understand what i saw in him. I started to not really care what people thought once we started dating.

He is kind of lazy and likes to smoke weed and hates school and is in a separate program in the school where they just work around and build stuff and shovel roofs and learn a little bit of school work. his friends are very scummy and a little low life which doesnt have a good reflection on him. He is a rebel. I am a really sweet girl who is spiritual and always laughing and is sometimes sensitive. I went for him because he was so sweet to me and I had never been treated like that. he told me he loved me after a month or so and it took me a little while to say it back. I didnt feel the amount of attachment until later. we had pretty good conversations but i was always way ahead of him and in many ways we are completly different but some ways we are the same. we couldnt get enough of eachother we were so attracted to eachother. we slowly started to have less conversations and get into a routine i would get sick of and some of his behavior would annoy me like smoking ciggaretts and his vulger way how he spoke with lots of curses.
I found him really attractive and i really just loved the attentnion from him but when it slowly started to diminish i would get mad at him for not giving me enough affection or opening up to me becasue i would talk to him and sometimes he would just sit there. i started to get more obsessed and i wanted to do everything for him to keep him completly interested in me. he then ****ed up. I heard that he asked a girl in his grade if she would ever **** him so i freaked and then he posted up a poster for my whole english class saying he loves me so i forgave him he was really upset that he messed up and he cried thinking i would break up with him. His house is also very stressful and his family is rude which isnt a good environment for him. i would also drive him every where because he didnt have a car and i would always go to his house because he never leaves his house. his parents are always mad at him and grounding him and calling him a **** up and a retard. he is really sweet to his mom. anyways he then kept flirting with this girl and I kept warning him to stop and he wouldnt and he asked her for pictures on snapchat. i broke up with him and ignored him the next day and he freaked out and said so many things to me that convinved me to go back to him i dont know why he is my weakness. whenever he gives me affection i melt and i long for his touch and kiss. sometimes he wouldnt seem interested or he would get tired which would make me question myself even though i know i am better than him we got back together and he was so happy that i took him back i then got little feelings for someone else and decided to break up but still be friends and keep having the amazing sex that we had all the time. he cried but then i realized i didnt like the guy but i ended up kissing 5 guys just to experiment. then we got back together.

he would always complain to me how he loves me and loves having sex with me but he is just so used to it and he always fantasies about other girls and he couldnt get it out of his head this really hurt me and made me not feel enough for him even though i was but he was too immature to see it only when we break up is when he truly appreciates me and the spark comes back when weve been apart for a while but he was contemplating sex with other girls and losing me or keeping me and being loyal to me which he made seem like it would be hard. So i ended it because he seemed to have a difficult time figuring out what he wanted. we are both hypocrites we are both flirts but we get mad if the other person does it. when we got back together we decided just to go on a break i thought maybe he needed to experience other girls to realize what we truly had. he got a bj from a fat girl in an ice shack. he has something for girls with big butts and he tells me he doesnt like these girls as people and he doesnt want any other girl to love him but me but he said he just wants to **** them and use their pussy for masturbation but he wouldnt actually be able to hook up with these girls because theyre arnt many who would and he is only looking for sex and he loves me too much to go and have sex with a stranger after hes been with me so long. he did hang out with a girl and he said i was much better than her. i do turn him on alot but sometimes he makes me feel like our sex is getting boring because we have it so much and its hard to keep it interesting. so im kinda thinking too hard about making it good for him. plus he tries really hard to make me orgasm but it never happens. He feels like hes doing something wrong i just want him to feel that satisfaction. I also feel like i care alot more than he does and i would always try to explain to him how having sex with someone else isnt as good as the thought of it.

He loved to snapchat girls and instagram and flirt with them at school and tell them they have a nice butt or touch it but thats just the kind of person he is. I dont blame him for having fatasies but i jsut want him to be completly satisfied with me. he is a young teen with raging hormones and hes not that good at commitment and he cant really control himself when hes horny so hell text girls and stuff... this mostly happened when we werent together but i would then read the texts and it would bum me out and make me jealous. when we broke up the last time i was very sad and missed him very much because my feelings for him are so strong. he has just caused me ovethink alot and he hasnt really inspired me to become a better person or anything im just too attached. but i did have sex with two guys but i didnt enjoy it like i did with my boyfrind i only told him about one of the guys. but he said if there was another he probably wouldnt want to be with me. we were constantly making eachother jealous and we were getting hurt and we just realized we should just be with eachother cuz it feels so right in eachothers arms even though it sometimes isnt. we had makeup sex and it was our best sex ever and he wouldnt stop talking to me and telling me how amazing it was and how he loves me so much and wants to be together again. we then had sex more and more but it wasnt as good as that time and he let me know that. he also was talking to that girl again and told me he fantasizes about her almost as much as me. he felt it wasnt fair i got to have sex with someone when we broke up and he didnt. he tried to convince me that i should let him do it but i told him it wasnt a good idea. he agreed and told me he was done with her which i believe he is. she is a slut and kinda gross and he hated her but just wanted to **** her . he also has a video of us and he showed some of his frinends and pictures and he would brag about having sex with me which is immature. he also became much more cocky and i think he is a little self concious cuz hes kinda scrawny so he liked when other girls gave im attention. i think it has to do with his family life. they dont believe in him or support him i feel i am his escape and i see his good side even though he has hurt me. i also kinda cheated on him recently and i refuse to tell him so nothing is ruined between us. prom is soon and i want to go with him.

he has been good lately though and we are still in love and he hasnt been talking to girls. i just gotta keep things interesting and not think about the small things. i want to have another summer with him because last years was so fun. i am also staying with him because im so comfortable with him and there arnt many options at my school and i care about him so much and i know i want to be with him while i am still here i leave in august to go to college 1000 miles away which really hurts him he doesnt even wanna talk about it but i need to get away so i can grow and move on with my life and not worry about him anymore and be with someone i trust and have a healthy mature relationship with. i want to visit him when i come home because i will miss him alot. another reason he talks to girls he said becasue it may be easier when i leave or something like that welll please give me your opinions our relationship is so complpicated and we do have some really fun times when i am not thinking too much we can wrestle and be super cute. but ya give me your opinion on what i should do
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by optimisticspirit
I have never had a boyfriend before, I have had things with guys but never a boyfriend besides elementary school. Im 18 years old and my boyfriend is 16. we have been dating for 8 months but have broken up four times because of his sexually flirtatious ways. when we first started seeing eachother he was so into me, almost infactuated because i was a much older and i am probably the best he could get. when he introduced me to his family and friends they couldnt believe he scored a girl like me. I am tall and skinny and can be insecure sometimes because im a little bony and i dont have a big butt. he was so proud showing me off to his friends. he had never liked a girl as much as he liked me. for me on the other half i was a little embarrassed to tell people i liked him because people think hes young and immature or a "fag" I didnt like him that much in the begining but i definatly thought he was cute and he was very sexual from the start trying to get me to have sex. I waited a week and then we found out we had really good sex. he invited me over every night and I enjoyed hanging out with him even though he was two years younger and most of my friends didnt understand what i saw in him. I started to not really care what people thought once we started dating. He is kind of lazy and likes to smoke weed and hates school and is in a separate program in the school where they just work around and build stuff and shovel roofs and learn a little bit of school work. his friends are very scummy and a little low life which doesnt have a good reflection on him. He is a rebel. I am a really sweet girl who is spiritual and always laughing and is sometimes sensitive. I went for him because he was so sweet to me and I had never been treated like that. he told me he loved me after a month or so and it took me a little while to say it back. I didnt feel the amount of attachment until later. we had pretty good conversations but i was always way ahead of him and in many ways we are completly different but some ways we are the same. we couldnt get enough of eachother we were so attracted to eachother. we slowly started to have less conversations and get into a routine i would get sick of and some of his behavior would annoy me like smoking ciggaretts and his vulger way how he spoke with lots of curses. I found him really attractive and i really just loved the attentnion from him but when it slowly started to diminish i would get mad at him for not giving me enough affection or opening up to me becasue i would talk to him and sometimes he would just sit there. i started to get more obsessed and i wanted to do everything for him to keep him completly interested in me. he then ****ed up. I heard that he asked a girl in his grade if she would ever **** him so i freaked and then he posted up a poster for my whole english class saying he loves me so i forgave him he was really upset that he messed up and he cried thinking i would break up with him. His house is also very stressful and his family is rude which isnt a good environment for him. i would also drive him every where because he didnt have a car and i would always go to his house because he never leaves his house. his parents are always mad at him and grounding him and calling him a **** up and a retard. he is really sweet to his mom. anyways he then kept flirting with this girl and I kept warning him to stop and he wouldnt and he asked her for pictures on snapchat. i broke up with him and ignored him the next day and he freaked out and said so many things to me that convinved me to go back to him i dont know why he is my weakness. whenever he gives me affection i melt and i long for his touch and kiss. sometimes he wouldnt seem interested or he would get tired which would make me question myself even though i know i am better than him we got back together and he was so happy that i took him back i then got little feelings for someone else and decided to break up but still be friends and keep having the amazing sex that we had all the time. he cried but then i realized i didnt like the guy but i ended up kissing 5 guys just to experiment. then we got back together. he would always complain to me how he loves me and loves having sex with me but he is just so used to it and he always fantasies about other girls and he couldnt get it out of his head this really hurt me and made me not feel enough for him even though i was but he was too immature to see it only when we break up is when he truly appreciates me and the spark comes back when weve been apart for a while but he was contemplating sex with other girls and losing me or keeping me and being loyal to me which he made seem like it would be hard. So i ended it because he seemed to have a difficult time figuring out what he wanted. we are both hypocrites we are both flirts but we get mad if the other person does it. when we got back together we decided just to go on a break i thought maybe he needed to experience other girls to realize what we truly had. he got a bj from a fat girl in an ice shack. he has something for girls with big butts and he tells me he doesnt like these girls as people and he doesnt want any other girl to love him but me but he said he just wants to **** them and use their pussy for masturbation but he wouldnt actually be able to hook up with these girls because theyre arnt many who would and he is only looking for sex and he loves me too much to go and have sex with a stranger after hes been with me so long. he did hang out with a girl and he said i was much better than her. i do turn him on alot but sometimes he makes me feel like our sex is getting boring because we have it so much and its hard to keep it interesting. so im kinda thinking too hard about making it good for him. plus he tries really hard to make me orgasm but it never happens. He feels like hes doing something wrong i just want him to feel that satisfaction. I also feel like i care alot more than he does and i would always try to explain to him how having sex with someone else isnt as good as the thought of it. He loved to snapchat girls and instagram and flirt with them at school and tell them they have a nice butt or touch it but thats just the kind of person he is. I dont blame him for having fatasies but i jsut want him to be completly satisfied with me. he is a young teen with raging hormones and hes not that good at commitment and he cant really control himself when hes horny so hell text girls and stuff... this mostly happened when we werent together but i would then read the texts and it would bum me out and make me jealous. when we broke up the last time i was very sad and missed him very much because my feelings for him are so strong. he has just caused me ovethink alot and he hasnt really inspired me to become a better person or anything im just too attached. but i did have sex with two guys but i didnt enjoy it like i did with my boyfrind i only told him about one of the guys. but he said if there was another he probably wouldnt want to be with me. we were constantly making eachother jealous and we were getting hurt and we just realized we should just be with eachother cuz it feels so right in eachothers arms even though it sometimes isnt. we had makeup sex and it was our best sex ever and he wouldnt stop talking to me and telling me how amazing it was and how he loves me so much and wants to be together again. we then had sex more and more but it wasnt as good as that time and he let me know that. he also was talking to that girl again and told me he fantasizes about her almost as much as me. he felt it wasnt fair i got to have sex with someone when we broke up and he didnt. he tried to convince me that i should let him do it but i told him it wasnt a good idea. he agreed and told me he was done with her which i believe he is. she is a slut and kinda gross and he hated her but just wanted to **** her . he also has a video of us and he showed some of his frinends and pictures and he would brag about having sex with me which is immature. he also became much more cocky and i think he is a little self concious cuz hes kinda scrawny so he liked when other girls gave im attention. i think it has to do with his family life. they dont believe in him or support him i feel i am his escape and i see his good side even though he has hurt me. i also kinda cheated on him recently and i refuse to tell him so nothing is ruined between us. prom is soon and i want to go with him. he has been good lately though and we are still in love and he hasnt been talking to girls. i just gotta keep things interesting and not think about the small things. i want to have another summer with him because last years was so fun. i am also staying with him because im so comfortable with him and there arnt many options at my school and i care about him so much and i know i want to be with him while i am still here i leave in august to go to college 1000 miles away which really hurts him he doesnt even wanna talk about it but i need to get away so i can grow and move on with my life and not worry about him anymore and be with someone i trust and have a healthy mature relationship with. i want to visit him when i come home because i will miss him alot. another reason he talks to girls he said becasue it may be easier when i leave or something like that welll please give me your opinions our relationship is so complpicated and we do have some really fun times when i am not thinking too much we can wrestle and be super cute. but ya give me your opinion on what i should do

Breakup
Holy wall of text batman!

I think you should probably break up
I think you should break up...

... That wall of text into paragraphs.

It's just not reasonable to expect anybody to be able to read that comfortably.
Break up. You "love" him for the sexual pleasure. He needs to mature a LOT.
tldr
You can obviously do better tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a third of the way through and gave up.

From what I read, he obviously has a lot of growing up to do. Whether or not you want to be around for that is up to you, but it won't happen any time soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got to agree with that. And steer well clear of anyone who does drugs because you may get involved even if its unintentional. Once he or you get a drugs conviction, you will realise how tough life can get.

PS Please start to type in clear paragraphs. Few people will bother to wade through that wall of text. Good luck.
Original post by Musie Suzie
I got a third of the way through and gave up.

From what I read, he obviously has a lot of growing up to do. Whether or not you want to be around for that is up to you, but it won't happen any time soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was ever a truer word spoken!
Bloody hell, got 2657 lines in and gave up.

TL;DR would be helpful.
Please split it up into paragraphs, that block of text is like a slap in the face.
Reply 12
U wot m8?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending