The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how's Debuchy? And when he'll be able to play?
Original post by al_94
Sturridge is not WC

I know
But Sterling is worst than Sturridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shawn_o1
"We need a world class goal striker" lol, it only takes an inflated transfer fee for a "world class" striker to no longer be "world class"

Good examples of this are Falcao and Di Maria

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool the Falcao who moved for £6m at inflated fee.
Original post by ProNoob

Posted from TSR Mobile

Falcao, a loan deal on a player coming back from a terrible injury

Di Maria was worth the transfer fee, he has made some crucial assist. His efforts against Arsenal in the league and Liverpool has guaranteed us a top four finish. The only question mark is his on his decision making at times, and wastefulness when it comes to passing on the deck.
Reply 5625
Original post by drewBusby
Falcao, a loan deal on a player coming back from a terrible injury

Di Maria was worth the transfer fee, he has made some crucial assist. His efforts against Arsenal in the league and Liverpool has guaranteed us a top four finish. The only question mark is his on his decision making at times, and wastefulness when it comes to passing on the deck.

So if Di Maria were to go back into the starting XI at the cost of Mata or Herrara, you'd be ok with that?
Original post by anastas
Does anyone know how's Debuchy? And when he'll be able to play?

Well he's back in training, so could be either Liverpool or after etc
Original post by drewBusby

Di Maria was worth the transfer fee, he has made some crucial assist.

Good one.
Reply 5629
Was thinking, if we do get Morgan the spine of our team will be mostly french.

Giroud
Morgan
Koscielny

And we chuck on Coq when we need to really hold on to the lead.
Original post by EddyP
So if Di Maria were to go back into the starting XI at the cost of Mata or Herrara, you'd be ok with that?

It worked well bringing him on for young against LFC to assist mata.
Your profile picture doesn't help me take you seriously and that's coming from someone with an Anime character as his. :sad:

No guarantee he'll come to us though. In fact Scheiderlin's pissed me off a bit already last summer by saying he'd prefer to go to spurs. That's if the reports were true of course.
If City do actually want Wilshere, we might aswell go after Yaya Toure. Guy would be a beast at Arsenal.
Walcott denies having a bust up with the gaffer as his ongoing contract issues still drag on
Schneiderlin looks way better than he actually is because of Wanyama. Would rather him tbh, we need a defensive player who is happy to sit back and still be able to transition defense into offense. Schneiderlin would probably play more like Ramsey, where he has defensive contributions, but he spends more time in their half than ours.
Loooooool

my man wants wanyama

hahahahahahaha
Tbh they're crying out for some physical presence in CDM he wouldn't be that bad a choice until they can find somebody better.
Wanayama is the biggest shower of ****e in the league Ffs, only reason he looks good is because he's tall and black.

We dont need a big presence in midfield, that's an utter myth and we already have Coquelin for that. We need a ball distributor, someone who can slow down play or spread out passes as we struggle to transition from one end to the other when being pressed against.

Standards of the Arsenal fan go down every year, my God.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5639
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
No guarantee he'll come to us though. In fact Scheiderlin's pissed me off a bit already last summer by saying he'd prefer to go to spurs. That's if the reports were true of course.

Nah, thats bull**** imo. Who in their right minds would choose to go to spurs over us :lol:

Besides, he was quoted saying that he'll leave if soton don't get a champions league place. I doubt he would go to spurs, who will not be in the champions league either.

Soton > Spurs

Arsenal it is :cool:

Latest