The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

'My mother will be in charge of selecting the candidates and announcing the winner. She knows what I need.'

Wtf, this is so messed up. Why not go down the artificial insemination route instead of creating a contest? I think she wanted the 'fame' tbh, she has a fan page ffs
Reply 2
The money she is offering wouldn't cover 2 months worth of child support payments she will be demanding off of you before long.

Sign a form to waive your rights as the father? Wouldn't stand up in court.
Shes pretty thats for sure but I think it will only end badly.
meh
Original post by CherryWine
'My mother will be in charge of selecting the candidates and announcing the winner. She knows what I need.'

Wtf, this is so messed up. Why not go down the artificial insemination route instead of creating a contest? I think she wanted the 'fame' tbh, she has a fan page ffs

She's from Romania, its hardly a bastion of 21st century technology.

Have to agree though its messed up.

And to the poor sod who does take her up on the offer, have fun when she lands on your doorstep looking for her child maintenance.
It's like catching a mouse in a rat trap with cheese.

She's the cheese and trap and some poor guy is going to fall for her good looks and have his life ruined.
Thinking about it, she's smart but very devious. The bitch
Did you message her straight away, GnomeMage?
She's in Romania, I'd have to do it via parcel force.
I love how the male response in this thread is so predictable. She doesn't want child-support as she announced that the would-be father will have to waiver his rights before she agrees to allow him (whoever he is) to impregnate her.

More power to her, I know plenty of women are forgoing the tedium of relationships by cutting out the middle man (pun intended).
Original post by thunder_chunky
She's in Romania, I'd have to do it via parcel force.

They have a tendency to deliver to the wrong address you know.
So she is asking for donor sperm? ..But we have that here in England too, just you have to go through the NHS, she's taking matters into her own hands. Still think she is a vile human being for doing so!
I like it that her mother is going to be doing the screening. Very civilised. Clearly this will be a well-planned pregnancy and can only lead to a happy child with a good life ahead of them.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I like it that her mother is going to be doing the screening. Very civilised. Clearly this will be a well-planned pregnancy and can only lead to a happy child with a good life ahead of them.

What if the mother secretly hates her?
Reply 14

Will I have to strip naked before her mother? :confused:
I can't imagine the child will have the best quality of life. It will never live that down, I actually really pity it. ****ed up bitch
Original post by Josb
Will I have to strip naked before her mother? :confused:

I'm picturing white gloves and syringes and so forth.
Reply 17
I'm picturing white gloves and syringes and so forth.

Oh crap, why did I apply? :cry2:
Original post by beyknowles
I can't imagine the child will have the best quality of life. It will never live that down, I actually really pity it. ****ed up bitch

It's no more ****ed up than going to a sperm bank and using one of the catalogues to choose the right one.

Her way of doing it makes this process more transparent and makes her more active and have a bigger sperm pool to choose from than going to one of your back alley sperm banks and don't forget the added bonus of having sex.

She appears to have put a lot of thought into this and with assistance from her mother, no doubt she'll find the right candidate.
Original post by Daenerys...
It's no more ****ed up than going to a sperm bank and using one of the catalogues to choose the right one.

Her way of doing it makes this process more transparent and makes her more active and have a bigger sperm pool to choose from than going to one of your back alley sperm banks and don't forget the added bonus of having sex.

She appears to have put a lot of thought into this and with assistance from her mother, no doubt she'll find the right candidate.

For people that undergo AID for good reasons, such as infertility, fair enough that's great for them. This is like applying for AID because you don't want to find a partner, I'm not sure you would be accepted. She is now going to have to bring up the child, both not knowing who the father is, which I imagine can be emotionally challenging. I wouldn't imagine that her child will have normal social development, either.

It's a very selfish thing to do in my eyes, also very bizarre. Getting your mother to pick a man to inseminate you and then leave? I would imagine she is atheist, as it appears she has no morals.

Quick Reply

Latest