The Student Room Group

Are females more calmer than males?

This question just came to me: Are females calmer than males and if so why? In my experience and with some of the girls that I have been around at my uni, they just seem to be more composed and look more chilled than the males - is there a reason for this?

Are females just regularly a more calmer gender? :s-smilie::confused:

Scroll to see replies

Haha I would say it's the other way round at my uni. The guys seems more chilled, relaxed etc
Reply 2
Let's see... Testosterone -> aggressiveness. The desire to be alpha.
but then you have bitchiness in females. dem bitches.
Reply 3
Original post by bittr n swt
Haha I would say it's the other way round at my uni. The guys seems more chilled, relaxed etc

Really? - how so?
Original post by Anonymous
Really? - how so?

They don't have that sense of urgency or bitchiness about them. We're just more calmer and have more jokes
Reply 5
Original post by Drusilla
Let's see... Testosterone -> aggressiveness. The desire to be alpha.
but then you have bitchiness in females. dem bitches.

Real talk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Nonsense, look at what happens any time a problem occurs it's not the men screaming. It's also very easy to look calm when you are brought up to think all you have to do in life is look pretty even then they fail.
Reply 7
Original post by bittr n swt
They don't have that sense of urgency or bitchiness about them. We're just more calmer and have more jokes

Urgency? What you mean?
The opposite. Chilled out is a more common male trait imo lol.

But you do get a lot of small dick syndrome going around in men though. I do get a bit quick tempered when theres some wannabe alpha male in the vicinity thats making my experience unpleasant. I try to avoid them.
No way!
Guys are waaay more chilled than girls.
I am always worrying and freaking out over something whereas guys couldn't care less.
Original post by Mancini
Nonsense, look at what happens any time a problem occurs it's not the men screaming. It's also very easy to look calm when you are brought up to think all you have to do in life is look pretty even then they fail.

That's a bit sexist, but it is the pretty ones who look the calmest ngl
Original post by ChickenMadness
The opposite. Chilled out is a more common male trait imo lol.

But you do get a lot oyf small dick syndrome going around in men though. I do get a bit quick tempered when theres some wannabe alpha male in the vicinity thats making my experience unpleasant. I try to avoid them.

Yeah I do hate that too lol
Reply 12
Original post by Smileyface97
No way!
Guys are waaay more chilled than girls.
I am always worrying and freaking out over something whereas guys couldn't care less.

What do you 'freak out' about lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys are more calmer. Girls throw a tantrum if someone says something or even touches their hair.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Guys are more calmer. Girls throw a tantrum if someone says something or even touches their hair.

I guess my findings are inaccurate no one has agreed with me lol
If anything I've noticed the opposite, that guys tend to be calmer.
Reply 16
That's a bit sexist, but it is the pretty ones who look the calmest ngl

Yes I realised that some may see it that way but I'm not here to be PC.
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
If anything I've noticed the opposite, that guys tend to be calmer.

I'm surprised tbh, the girl I have in mind at my uni, we'll I think she's a sociopath..
I guess my findings are inaccurate no one has agreed with me lol

Possible question for a dissertation questionnaire ? :biggrin:
Original post by loafing.charizard
possible question for a dissertation questionnaire ? :d

it's probable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending