The Student Room Group

What is a competitive CBAT score?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jebbadiah
I just rang the AFCO and they said cause I went for ABM I'd still have to wait a year to resit for WSOp.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You may have failed one aspect of your tests for ABM which has a crossover to WSOp. In other words if you did go up and passed the extra tests for WSOp you would have failed anyway because of a test you have already taken
Original post by Anderson134353
You may have failed one aspect of your tests for ABM which has a crossover to WSOp. In other words if you did go up and passed the extra tests for WSOp you would have failed anyway because of a test you have already taken

wait so they combine the score with the past and extra tests? or make you do only the tests necessary for WSOP?
Some of the tests apply to both boards, so until a year has passed the marks you got for the tests you already took will stand - whether that's good or bad for your second option, WSOp in this case, I don't know. However, I am the other way round - I took Board B, and the debriefing officer suggested that since I got good marks I come back and do the Board A tests, and they'll just tack those scores onto the tests I already took to get a clearer picture. So what I'm saying is: consistency of message seems to be an issue between OASC and your AFCO.

Quick Reply

Latest