The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol Dentistry Firmers 2015

A lot of people have been getting their Bristol offers recently, so just making a group for those who are thinking of putting it as their firm choice! I personally can't wait to start, especially applying as a graduate :smile:

Anyone started to look into accommodation yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got an offer from Bristol yesterday too!! I'm a graduate too and pretty sure I'll be firming :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Hjdental
I got an offer from Bristol yesterday too!! I'm a graduate too and pretty sure I'll be firming :smile:

Ahh I'm so relieved thought I wouldn't find any other graduates on TSR! Where are you from?
Reply 3
Original post by prabhleenghai
Ahh I'm so relieved thought I wouldn't find any other graduates on TSR! Where are you from?

I know me too! Royal holloway, you?
Queen Mary! :smile: hopefully will get the 2.1 now..
Reply 5
Queen Mary! :smile: hopefully will get the 2.1 now..

Oh nice! I know, got to keep up the hard work. My first exam is in 4 weeks...too soon.
Where else did you apply/get interviews/offers?
Oh nice! I know, got to keep up the hard work. My first exam is in 4 weeks...too soon.
Where else did you apply/get interviews/offers?

Same! But I'm so busy writing up my dissertation that I'm not even thinking about exams.

Bham,Queen Mary and Uclan
Got on the waiting list for QM and rest rejections post interview. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Same! But I'm so busy writing up my dissertation that I'm not even thinking about exams.

Bham,Queen Mary and Uclan
Got on the waiting list for QM and rest rejections post interview. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! My dissertation deadline was a few weeks ago know the stressful feeling. What are you studying?

I also applied to liverpool 4yr and got rejected today post interview.
Waiting to hear back after interviews for kings 5 and 4 yr.
Thanks I need it :frown:. Biomedical Science, how about you?

Ahh yeah the grad ones are so competitive I changed my mind last minute from Liverpool to Bristol which is lucky!
Ooh kings have left it really late this year hopefully you'll get the 4 yr though
Reply 9
Thanks I need it :frown:. Biomedical Science, how about you?

Ahh yeah the grad ones are so competitive I changed my mind last minute from Liverpool to Bristol which is lucky!
Ooh kings have left it really late this year hopefully you'll get the 4 yr though

Did you do a research project as well?
Biomed too :smile:
Yeah I did two grad and two undergrad as its so competitive. Yeah fingers crossed 4yr would be amazing but soo happy with an offer from Bristol though.
Reply 10
Hey! I'm thinking of firming Bristol too and I'm a graduate! So nice to see there's other graduates!
Ah that's fab! Where are you from?
Reply 12
Ah that's fab! Where are you from?

I'm from Stafford, nearish Birmingham! Just finishing a Biomed degree at Keele though, you?
I'm in my final year of Biomed at Queen Mary eagerly waiting to finish. The work seems never ending!
Reply 14
I'm in my final year of Biomed at Queen Mary eagerly waiting to finish. The work seems never ending!

I know the feeling! Aha have you heard from anywhere else or definitely firming Bristol?
Original post by Ldavis
I know the feeling! Aha have you heard from anywhere else or definitely firming Bristol?

Waiting list for barts but rejections everywhere else so pretty much firming bristol. What about you?
Reply 16
Waiting list for barts but rejections everywhere else so pretty much firming bristol. What about you?

Ahh I have offers from Birmingham and Bristol but Bristol asks for lower than Bham and I did really love it there
Original post by Ldavis
Ahh I have offers from Birmingham and Bristol but Bristol asks for lower than Bham and I did really love it there

Yeah I regretted Birmingham as soon as I applied! Plus the overall Birmingham interview process was quite unfriendly and not well thought out in my opinion. And there is no way they will finish the building of their dental hospital by September. I think I got put off when I came for interview and Bristol seems more of a vibrant city anyway.

Have you looked into accommodation at all?
Just had a look at accommodation but havnt got a clue really. Have you looked?
Just had a look at accommodation but havnt got a clue really. Have you looked?

I looked but I'm getting really confused because there are so many options and they are all over the place! And some are really oversubscribed so I dont think there is a lot of point applying there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending