The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4800
Original post by Bermudas
I generally play safe and dress neutrally. Bear in mind that reactions to more confident dress senses may vary, depending on the subjective views of the interviewer.

Completely agree. It's a job interview, you should focus on looking professional rather than showing off how elegant you are. A pocket square isn't going to get you the job but it may well count against you if you don't judge it properly. Best play it safe at first & worry about stuff like that later when you've actually got a foot in the door.
A white silk pocket square is 100% fine.
Reply 4802
Original post by anon762
No I've had an interview (it was really informal and chilled) but they said id hear back last Friday but still nothing so they're clearly still interviewing- thought they'd stopped last week though!

Hi, have you heard back from WS? They told me I would hear back from them on Monday, it's Thursday now and no reply yet...
Has anybody heard from Hill Dickinson yet? Did video interview and Watson Glaser on the 17/3/15 and still heard nothing? Have noticed others commenting on this earlier on in the thread - I have applied for the Spring Vac Scheme which starts in 3 weeks time, just wondering if people have had PFO's or offers?
Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal
Forsters, Charles Russell Speechly, Wedlake Bell?

I had a face to face interview with Wedlake Bell last week but still yet to hear back from them?
Reply 4805
Original post by LawBoy 12
Has anybody heard from Hill Dickinson yet? Did video interview and Watson Glaser on the 17/3/15 and still heard nothing? Have noticed others commenting on this earlier on in the thread - I have applied for the Spring Vac Scheme which starts in 3 weeks time, just wondering if people have had PFO's or offers?

In the same boat. Still not heard a thing!
Original post by bigPal
In the same boat. Still not heard a thing!

I mean they obviously will tell us soon, just seems like terrible admin from them considering it is now getting so close to the starting date of the Spring Vac Scheme and people have to sort out accomodation etc?
Original post by tehforum
Weightmans or Browne Jacobson anyone?

just heard from Browne Jacobson today- invited to do Watson Glaser
Original post by Omiclops
anyone still waiting on mischon de reya post video interview?

Mee! How long ago did you do the interview?
Original post by sharifa22
just heard from Browne Jacobson today- invited to do Watson Glaser

Same! Excited

Can you share any resources for it?

I've never done one before
Original post by tehforum
Same! Excited

Can you share any resources for it?

I've never done one before

PM'd you
Interview with Hay Kilner. It's an 'interactive interview' - any ideas what this means?
Thanks
Has anybody heard from Stevens & Bolton post video-interview or from Bevan Brittan post-application?
Just got offered HD Spring Vac Scheme :smile: Finally

Congrats! I applied for summer so guess will hear soon. Did they ring or email? Well done again!:smile:
Original post by vikkis20
Mee! How long ago did you do the interview?

Me too! Did the interview about 2 weeks ago, what about you?
I had a face to face interview with Wedlake Bell last week but still yet to hear back from them?

With regards to the Wedlake Bell interview, I was told we'd here at the end of March or a bit later. Have you had your travel expenses reimbursed yet?
Macfarlanes PFO finally after 2 and half months
Reply 4818

Did they inform you via phone or email?
Original post by bigPal
Did they inform you via phone or email?

Email :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending