The Student Room Group

Your 6 most disliked UK politicians active today

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by democracyforum
Mary Creagh - for the dity looks she gave Osborne during the budget

Doesn't take much to upset you!
sajid javid - appalling social skills as demonstrated on question time last night. people want a politician who understands them emotionally, not someone who proves you wrong with facts and figures. I had heard literally all his soundbites before from PMQs and interviews on the daily politics show.
people want honesty- not blame and avoidance

also mentally incapable of listening to a question, and answering it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Harriet Harman
Dianne Abbott
Michael Gove
Theresa May
Mark Reckless
Ed Balls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PetrosAC
Harriet Harman
Dianne Abbott
Michael Gove
Theresa May
Mark Reckless
Ed Balls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would you dislike Gove as a politicaly in tuned person. He's the first education secretary in decades that has tried to make education challenging.
Reply 164
Shirley Williams- Ann Widdecombe's slightly nicer twin. Any Lib dem opposed to gay marriage [for religous reasons] is in the wrong party.

Gordon Birthwistle: A lib dem opposed to freedom to blaspheme: appsoloute C*** .
Original post by Rakas21
Why would you dislike Gove as a politicaly in tuned person. He's the first education secretary in decades that has tried to make education challenging.

He'd probably be my 6th most hated. I just didn't agree with his reforms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
karen bradley - evil looking. has a perpetual look of contempt on her when she looks at other MPs
priti patel - wasted intellect and potential for pathetic tory soundbites and whips handouts one liners.
works for the department of the bleedin' obvious
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 168
Ed Miliband - Labour
Ed Balls - Labour
Diane Abbott - Labour
Harriet Harman - Labour
Alex Salmond - SNP
Mark Reckless - UKIP

From top to bottom, disliked to less disliked.
As you can probably tell I'm a Tory toff.
Original post by TIS200
Ed Miliband - Labour
Ed Balls - Labour
Diane Abbott - Labour
Harriet Harman - Labour
Alex Salmond - SNP
Mark Reckless - UKIP

From top to bottom, disliked to less disliked.
As you can probably tell I'm a Tory toff.

why reckless?
Reply 170
He makes my skin crawl, so does Farage come to think of it.
Nadine Dorries
Alex Salmond
Nicola Sturgeon
Tristam Hunt
Michael Gove
Nadine Dorries
still dislike all SNP - for their disgusting behaviour and nasty comments in the house of commons, and I am sure they purposely put their feet up on the benches to prove a point and show contempt
Original post by Onde
David Cameron
Nigel Farage
Jeremy Hunt
Grant Shapps
David Tredinnick
Sayeeda Warsi
why farage?

can't see ****
No particular order:

Michael Gove
Ed Milliband
David Cameron
Harriet Harman
Andy Burnham
Mark Reckless

Can I have 7 so I can say Diane Abbott too :angry:

EDIT: sorry I mean 8. I want to add my local Labour MP Jon Cruddas, reasons being I don't support Labour and I don't like receiving what I consider to be spam in the post about him and what rubbish he wants to do like every week
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aero Zeppelin
No particular order:

Michael Gove
Ed Milliband
David Cameron
Harriet Harman
Andy Burnham
Mark Reckless

Can I have 7 so I can say Diane Abbott too :angry:

EDIT: sorry I mean 8. I want to add my local Labour MP Jon Cruddas, reasons being I don't support Labour and I don't like receiving what I consider to be spam in the post about him and what rubbish he wants to do like every week

why reckless?
Original post by CrapDunGoofed
why reckless?

Didn't really mind him until he defected to UKIP. Really dislike/disagree with UKIP politicians and supporters, bar Farage, strangely, as I find him hilarious
Original post by Aero Zeppelin
Didn't really mind him until he defected to UKIP. Really dislike/disagree with UKIP politicians and supporters, bar Farage, strangely, as I find him hilarious

so because he defected, you dislike him. he may be unpleasant, but he does tell the truth about the eu,
Original post by CrapDunGoofed
so because he defected, you dislike him. he may be unpleasant, but he does tell the truth about the eu,

Not in my eyes. I'm pro-EU :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending