The Student Room Group

What problems do you currently have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheWaffle
1) I am far too beautiful for my own good and get too much attention from men.
2) My high levels of intelligence mean that I find it hard to find intellectually stimulating conversation.
3) I have more money than I know what to do with and it confuses me sometimes.
4) I am talented at too many things so choosing a career is proving tricky.

5) My levels of sarcasm are out of control.

I wish I had your level of wit; I think I've fallen in love. :u:

:excited:
1) Stressed out as hell over exams
2) Irritating parents
3) Problems that are getting in the way of me and my bf actually being a normal couple
4) Been getting really bad headaches and abdomen pains over the past few days
1. Stressed with exams
2. Why am I wasting my life doing exams? I will be so old and ready to pop out kids by the time I'm done..
3. No real friends.
4. The crippling social anxiety. I can't go into the work kitchen unless it's empty.
5. I have so many good things in life, why does my mind focus automatically on the negative?
6. Feeling awkward, all the live long day.

OP, I think you should create a 'what is going right in your life' thread to stop us from topping ourselves 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Pipsico
1. Stressed with exams
2. Why am I wasting my life doing exams? I will be so old and ready to pop out kids by the time I'm done..
3. No real friends.
4. The crippling social anxiety. I can't go into the work kitchen unless it's empty.
5. I have so many good things in life, why does my mind focus automatically on the negative?
6. Feeling awkward, all the live long day.

OP, I think you should create a 'what is going right in your life' thread to stop us from topping ourselves 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we should all make action plans to correct problems. No need for suicide talks..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
I think we should all make action plans to correct problems. No need for suicide talks..

Posted from TSR Mobile

You first 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LadyEcliptic
1. Job hours cut
2. An incredibly mind numbing job, wasting my intellect.
3. Mental health problems
4. People who like me but can't take no for an answer
5. Friend's dumping relationship problems on me (i don't mind but it's affecting our friend circle)
6. People
7. Can't find a career I really want to do
8. So many things to do but not enough motivation
9. PEOPLE

What job do you do if you don't mind me asking
Original post by T.I.P
1.Im a hypochondriac
2.My GF is pregnant with our second child
3. I hate my minimum wage job.
4. I dont have a drivers licence
5. Not very smart academically
6. Trying to break into IT but cant get to grips with my studies etc.
7. Going bald
8. Sleep pattern ****edup

Posted from TSR Mobile

you view that as a problem? lol

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
1) Stressed out as hell over exams
2) Irritating parents
3) Problems that are getting in the way of me and my bf actually being a normal couple
4) Been getting really bad headaches and abdomen pains over the past few days

Do you know each other in real life? :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Waiting for university application and scholarship application. Worried I won't get it.

Fertility problem means I got to see my doctor soon to decide what to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Still waiting for the last offer from uni.
2. Need to complete an essay for tomorrow.
3. Hungry.
4. Got a headache.
5. Tore my clothes and need new ones.
6. I have no money to buy new clothes.
7. Got so much studying to do
8. A boy in my class annoys me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Job takes up my whole week - no social life. People are graduating in July and leaving me!:cry2::cry::grumble: plus I've been the same weight since last June. I've done detox, starvation, reduced portions, excercise and nothing!
Original post by plasmaman
What job do you do if you don't mind me asking

Recruitment. I literally wait for people to come through the door to give them an application form. And I'm in my own little office thing so I have no one else to talk to :/ Can't wait to get off to university ;-;
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Recruitment. I literally wait for people to come through the door to give them an application form. And I'm in my own little office thing so I have no one else to talk to :/ Can't wait to get off to university ;-;

Can you do other things in the meanwhile, like watch Netflix?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vixen47
My kind of thread. :gangster:

Had a huge fight with my sister. Probably the biggest one we've ever had. It resulted in me running off to my room and ODing on paracetamol, but she walked in on me as I was finishing the second packet and she snatched it and my water bottle off me. :emo: Now I have to deal with the aftermath - crippling depression and an on-going migraine (currently at 3 days) which seems to be the result of non-stop crying.

Got engaged, won't be able to get my engagement ring for a good while because fiance (:mmm:) and I are way too busy until May or June to properly go ring shopping. We have been "window shopping" online :daydreaming: but I'm getting impatient. My ring finger is just itching for my ring! :teeth:

Been trying to lose the same 15lbs since November. I'm so tempted to give up but my eating disorder is running wild because I just really need to lose it. :cry2:

Can't decide what I want to eat tomorrow. :emo:

I'm sleepy and need to wake up in 5 hours for uni but I really cba! :emo:

I can't find my waterproof mascara. :cry2: My room's a mess so it's definitely somewhere, I just don't know where. :cry2:

wtf you OD because of an argument bloody hell
Basically i got my mock results BCD in Psychology,Eng Lit and Economics.My mum wasnt too peeved off with Economics and Psychology as it was an improvement on my previous results.I know i have to put in the extra work to pass economics.But instead she just ranted at me for english literature which i view as unfair since in one half of the exam i got a B and the other half i must have got a low C-bearing in mind that my teacher for the second section of my english exam hasnt taught me the structure of that section or even fgiven us model answer at all...now my mum has started to say things like "youve gone down/become lazy" since I got a A for Eng Lang and B for eng lit....any ideas how to move on from here...i feel really angry with her since i feel like she doesnt understand that i was bound to dip in my english results...she seems to think that i should somehow be maintaining an A grade..
Original post by scrawlx101
Basically i got my mock results BCD in Psychology,Eng Lit and Economics.My mum wasnt too peeved off with Economics and Psychology as it was an improvement on my previous results.I know i have to put in the extra work to pass economics.But instead she just ranted at me for english literature which i view as unfair since in one half of the exam i got a B and the other half i must have got a low C-bearing in mind that my teacher for the second section of my english exam hasnt taught me the structure of that section or even fgiven us model answer at all...now my mum has started to say things like "youve gone down/become lazy" since I got a A for Eng Lang and B for eng lit....any ideas how to move on from here...i feel really angry with her since i feel like she doesnt understand that i was bound to dip in my english results...she seems to think that i should somehow be maintaining an A grade..

Don't make excuses - just prove her wrong and tell her you're trying as hard as you can. That is, assuming that you are 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't if i want to visit Paris in the Easter break or Istanbul...

Clearly a major issue.
Original post by bittr n swt

Wow. Okay. Judge it/me before you find out the details. :wtf:
Original post by Vixen47
Wow. Okay. Judge it/me before you find out the details. :wtf:

I don't need to know the details because OD is a stupid and selfish thing to do regardless. You're engaged and you thought it's ok to leave your man in sorrow and tears just because of an argument.

Please. Tell me the details, I'm curious
Reply 38
I forgot about my cup of tea :frown:
Original post by bittr n swt

Depression sometimes does that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest