The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Changing Course

Hi, I am a student who has been accepted on the Physics BSC course to start in Sept 2015. Although I am committed to studying at Lancaster I wonder if it would be possible to change my degree course to General Engineering when at Lancaster in September?
Reply 1
Original post by Phill12
Hi, I am a student who has been accepted on the Physics BSC course to start in Sept 2015. Although I am committed to studying at Lancaster I wonder if it would be possible to change my degree course to General Engineering when at Lancaster in September?
It may be. However, if you are sure now that you'll want to switch at the outset, don't wait until September to check it out. Lancaster is generally pretty flexible about this sort of thing, so no harm in asking!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Phill12

Yes, you should be able to! Students at Lancaster have until Week 3 of first term to change their major. Once you arrive for Freshers, your department should explain it to you, don't worry! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending