The Student Room Group

How to AVOID developing feelings for FWB?

I think my relationship with my FWB has gotten out of hand. I have known him for 2 months and recently started to have sex with him regularly.
Not IN A MILLION YEARS would I date him properly (I can't tell you the reasons, but definitely not one of those nasty reasons such as he's ugly or he's got tiny dick...) but it looks like we are a proper couple. We do all kinds of stuff (secretly) which couples do, such as dinner date, movies, cuddling, etc. Both of us have made a rule that if we developed feelings for each other we'd have to end it. However, it's strange that we did admit that we like each other, but not in that way.
Now Im really scared as I started to miss him and would want to see him more. I would like to keep him as my FWB and I dont want any complications. :frown:

i think there;s a clear difference between fuark buddy (just sex) and FWB (*friends* with benefits). I want him to be my FWB not FB so I can't do the whole 'have sex then leave straight away' thing. :/
so what.. hes married?
Reply 2
Original post by wsxcde
so what.. hes married?

No. Not saying why i dont want a relationship with him jut in case he's on TSR
well i guess you should mention things you dont like about each other and argue more, that seems to work for ruining feelings between couples.
Why can't you tell us the reasons? It might help give us a little perspective. I won't tell anyone :P besides you are anonymous, anyway... You seem to be FWB as it is and i don't see how this arrangement will help prevent you from catching feelings. The more time you spend together may make you become more attached to him. If you don't want this to happen then I suggest you go with the other arrangement fuxk buddies or just drop the idea out completely.
Reply 5
That seems like an impossible task.
Original post by Anonymous
I think my relationship with my FWB has gotten out of hand. I have known him for 2 months and recently started to have sex with him regularly.
Not IN A MILLION YEARS would I date him properly (I can't tell you the reasons, but definitely not one of those nasty reasons such as he's ugly or he's got tiny dick...) but it looks like we are a proper couple. We do all kinds of stuff (secretly) which couples do, such as dinner date, movies, cuddling, etc. Both of us have made a rule that if we developed feelings for each other we'd have to end it. However, it's strange that we did admit that we like each other, but not in that way.
Now Im really scared as I started to miss him and would want to see him more. I would like to keep him as my FWB and I dont want any complications. :frown:

i think there;s a clear difference between fuark buddy (just sex) and FWB (*friends* with benefits). I want him to be my FWB not FB so I can't do the whole 'have sex then leave straight away' thing. :/

PM me. :smile:
How old are you?
Reply 8

Don't look him in the eyes. EVER.

Not before sex, not during and certainly not after.
No. Not saying why i dont want a relationship with him jut in case he's on TSR

Even though the post is anonymous anyway?

Lolwot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending