The Student Room Group

HELP!!!

anyone good at science willing to help me pleaseee?
Original post by olubunmi
anyone good at science willing to help me pleaseee?

sure but what is your board??
Reply 2
AQA
AQA

okk I am more than happy to help u are u doing triple science?
Reply 4
nope double:ashamed:
nope double:ashamed:

okk what do u want help with
Reply 6
chemistry and biology! i'm just finding it really hard to focus and revise. got any tips?
chemistry and biology! i'm just finding it really hard to focus and revise. got any tips?

I just make notes and learn them also find ur self some distraction for me it is tsr, I revise and use tsr side by side
Reply 8
oh thanks! do you make alot of notes and stick them up or just try to memorize them?
oh thanks! do you make alot of notes and stick them up or just try to memorize them?

I make lots of notes and memorize them I also peer mentor and tutor my brother so it helps me a lot
Reply 10
oh great. thanks alot
oh great. thanks alot

u r welcome anyways what do u struggle with??
Reply 12
the whole of c2 and abit of biology. but trying to remember it is just the worst. i could literally read something out loud and instantly forget what i just said :coma:
the whole of c2 and abit of biology. but trying to remember it is just the worst. i could literally read something out loud and instantly forget what i just said :coma:

I love c2 it is very easy anything I can help with?
What I would say is best, is to do loaaads of past papers for science:smile: Well that what I do and I do ok
If I really struggle with a certain aspect i make a sheet with key info on that subject a blue tac it to the wall..

Good luck:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
oh thanks for that!

good luck too:wink:
Reply 16
Original post by Fallen99
I love c2 it is very easy anything I can help with?
things like exothermic and endothermic reaction, electrolysis and etc
things like exothermic and endothermic reaction, electrolysis and etc

Exothermic is when a reaction gives out heat and endothermic is when a reaction absorb the heat from the surrounding

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Fallen99
Exothermic is when a reaction gives out heat and endothermic is when a reaction absorb the heat from the surrounding

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks alot!
thanks alot!

u r welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest