Have you ever had a perfect day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Who cares?
do you exercise?
Original post by channies
Have you ever had a perfect day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been really good, thanks! I wouldn't say perfect, but definitely decent. How about you?
Original post by Exon
Who cares?

People who have commented seem to care
Original post by shawn_o1
do you exercise?

Sometimes... I do a lot of walking, and got into the habit of weight lifting for a bit but I haven't done that in while bc of exams.
Have you ever had a day where you was 100% efficient no ****ing about?
Original post by BioStudentx
Have you ever had a day where you was 100% efficient no ****ing about?

No, because I've always believed that taking short, regular breaks is important. I have had days where the work I do when not taking a break is 100% efficient though.
Original post by HuggleyDuck
No, because I've always believed that taking short, regular breaks is important. I have had days where the work I do when not taking a break is 100% efficient though.

You believe that or you made yourself believe that?:rolleyes:
Original post by BioStudentx
You believe that or you made yourself believe that?:rolleyes:

I do honestly believe that. I can only concentrate really for between 40 - 120 minutes, so after roughly that amount of time I take a break to clear my head, so when I go back to work I can concentrate again (I realise this might not be believable from the person who is procrastinating but yeah). Have you ever been 100% efficient?
What subject and topic is the course work for and for what level of study?
Original post by TheTruthTeller
What subject and topic is the course work for and for what level of study?
A level English Literature, it's an essay comparing Hamlet, The Great Gatsby and The Scarlet Letter.
Original post by HuggleyDuck
I do honestly believe that. I can only concentrate really for between 40 - 120 minutes, so after roughly that amount of time I take a break to clear my head, so when I go back to work I can concentrate again (I realise this might not be believable from the person who is procrastinating but yeah). Have you ever been 100% efficient?

Nope, not yet. I will eventually though.

Quick Reply

Latest