The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

I shouldn't talk and should stay quiet cause every time I talk I get judged. :frown:
Original post by CescaD96
I shouldn't talk and should stay quiet cause every time I talk I get judged. :frown:

:console: im sure that's not true!
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:console: im sure that's not true!

It is and it's horrible

Who's judging you lovely? :frown: :hugs:
I'm feeling so happy and relieved and loved today :smile: I hope everyone here is well

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is and it's horrible

I don't recall ever having read one of your posts then judging you for it tbh...
Went out for lunch to try and get away from the cacophony in my apartment. An agent on the bus kept looking at me and taking pictures, made me feel like **** - especially as my wife refused to believe me. :frown:
bleh. feeling rubbish. might take meds and hope for the best
Original post by Sabertooth
Went out for lunch to try and get away from the cacophony in my apartment. An agent on the bus kept looking at me and taking pictures, made me feel like **** - especially as my wife refused to believe me. :frown:

Must be annoying, hope it gets better soon.
Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

I hope that your recovery will be successful and I wish the best for you. I know that they can be a reminder of the darkest of moments but you must recall what you are now, and compare it to the state that you were then and be proud of the being you have become.

The sun might always be shining but it won't leave you behind.

Spoiler

Thank you, you too :smile: :hugs:
Original post by Nathanielle
Must be annoying, hope it gets better soon.

Oh yes it is certainly annoying....and scary (although I am a total wimp).

How's the rugby going?
Think I might have to phone the Crisis Line again :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Think I might have to phone the Crisis Line again :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: hope you're okay TLG! big hugs :hugs:
:console: hope you're okay TLG! big hugs :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
****ing useless :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no you're not! I doubt anyone here thinks you are at all, you are one of the most useful people here in fact! you're always helping people in here and across TSR!
no you're not! I doubt anyone here thinks you are at all, you are one of the most useful people here in fact! you're always helping people in here and across TSR!

Thanks. Sorry should have been clearer - was ranting about the Crisis Line :colondollar: She was like "why don't you phone the Samaritans? They talk to people in emotional distress" and I was like :confused: :facepalm: :angry:

These people, honestly :mob:

Thank you for your very kind words though :redface: And sorry you're still not asleep :frown:
Thanks. Sorry should have been clearer - was ranting about the Crisis Line :colondollar: She was like "why don't you phone the Samaritans? They talk to people in emotional distress" and I was like :confused: :facepalm: :angry:

These people, honestly :mob:

Thank you for your very kind words though :redface: And sorry you're still not asleep :frown:

ah okay, that does sound pretty useless then yeah :erm:

no worries, I meant it :smile: meh, I'm used to it sadly, part of me thinks I should just stay up now till Friday night so I definitely sleep then as I am going out on Saturday all day
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Who's judging you lovely? :frown: :hugs:

I don't recall ever having read one of your posts then judging you for it tbh...

It's people at school and then it's gonna happen here, I know it.
I don't want to go to school today, even thinking about it is making me feel ill and tense, and my chest is starting to tighten up so I think a panic attack is coming on.

But I have to go in because of the bloody people from studentfinanceni are coming in today and I need to see them. :frown:

I don't want to be around people.

Latest