The Student Room Group

Are my feelings towards my crush normal?

I had a major crush on a guy I have never talked to. He is someone in my school but not in my grade. Anyway i really admire him and all his qualities (based on some real serious twitter stalking) makes me fall deeper. I was really crazy about him and will alter my schedule just to bump into him at school. Seeing him makes me so happy and nervous. I daydream about him all day long. Okay all of this lasted for about 8 months.Recently, i found out that he likes someone else, although he doesn't make a move towards her. My feelings for him has basically toned down, i am no longer that crazy about him but i still want him. It's like he no longer makes me nervous and happy when i bump into him (the butterflies in the stomach feeling) but i still want him! I still think he is quite perfect. I don't know what to do i feel so sick of all these feels and i am never going to make a move on him. I will never have the guts.
Very intense indeed. You're under 18 right? It's probably normal then
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I had a major crush on a guy I have never talked to. He is someone in my school but not in my grade. Anyway i really admire him and all his qualities (based on some real serious twitter stalking) makes me fall deeper. I was really crazy about him and will alter my schedule just to bump into him at school. Seeing him makes me so happy and nervous. I daydream about him all day long. Okay all of this lasted for about 8 months.Recently, i found out that he likes someone else, although he doesn't make a move towards her. My feelings for him has basically toned down, i am no longer that crazy about him but i still want him. It's like he no longer makes me nervous and happy when i bump into him (the butterflies in the stomach feeling) but i still want him! I still think he is quite perfect. I don't know what to do i feel so sick of all these feels and i am never going to make a move on him. I will never have the guts.

Just make a move! :wink:
If you keep this for so long nothing will change and be better. Tell yourself he'll like you too and everything's will be fine and just make a move. You can't really lose anything, can you?
Reply 3
Original post by bittr n swt
Very intense indeed. You're under 18 right? It's probably normal then

I'm actually 20 aha. Well i guess it's not normal then.

Original post by buci98
Just make a move! :wink:
If you keep this for so long nothing will change and be better. Tell yourself he'll like you too and everything's will be fine and just make a move. You can't really lose anything, can you?

i just couldn't
*sigh*
If you're over 20 or 20,then I guess it's not so normal.
But what I've realize is those ways to get over someone never work,the only one way to do so is to fall for someone else.
From my experience anyway.
I wish it didn't have to be like this too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending