The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Nursing

has anyone heard from the uni eg rejection, interview or offer yet? they've seen my application but ive had no response and am getting worried now. thanks. i want to do adult nursing and ive had an interview at swansea and have one at UWE and Cardiff this month if anyone can help with those aswell that'd be great. thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by sml141
has anyone heard from the uni eg rejection, interview or offer yet? they've seen my application but ive had no response and am getting worried now. thanks. i want to do adult nursing and ive had an interview at swansea and have one at UWE and Cardiff this month if anyone can help with those aswell that'd be great. thanks!

I recently had my interview at the University Of South Wales the 27th January for Children's Nursing but I haven't heard anything from them since! I also had my interview for Swansea University the middle of January but haven't heard anything from them since either! I have yet to hear anything at all from Cardiff Uni in regards to interview or not!
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
I had an email yesterday saying I have an interview on the 7th March.. have you heard anything yet? :smile: Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
still nothing from South Wales:frown: had an offer from swansea though! x
Reply 4
had an offer from swansea and UWE(BRISTOL) got an interview for cardiff tomorrow and haven't heard off South Wales or Birmingham city
I had an email saying I have an interview on 7th March aswell :smile:
Hi, is anyone starting at Huddersfield in September and thinking of staying in halls. Im starting midwifery and me and someone else are looking to get a flat of student nurses/midwives together for ease on placements. We are going to stay in the castings. let me know if you are interested :smile: xxx
Reply 7
Hiya ive received an offer from uni south wales for (adult) september intake. Has anybody else??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
got rejected from South wales
Original post by sian j
Hiya ive received an offer from uni south wales for (adult) september intake. Has anybody else??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I also received a conditional over yesterday for adult nursing :smile:
Ive received an offer from South Wales too :smile: congrats people :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Congrats :smile: xx
Hi guys I've received an offer for South Wales for the March 2016 intake, feels like a long time to go but I'm well chuffed to get this opportunity.
Reply 13
Aw thats brill. Well done!!! Plus you never know if there are spaces they may offer you september x
Yes they may :smile: I had a crazy call on Wednesday asking me if I wanted to start today as someone dropped out of this March intake... I couldnt with work though unfortunately! But it does happen :biggrin: congrats on your offer :smile:
Reply 15
Ah my friend started in the march intake and she said they have a few new ones. Im the same with work. Im happy to wait and start september. Will you be traveling far for uni? x
Same, im happy to wait! Its only 6 months, it will go so quick and will be here before we know it :smile: nope I live just down the road really, how about you? You from the area? X
Original post by Dpritchard79
Hi guys I've received an offer for South Wales for the March 2016 intake, feels like a long time to go but I'm well chuffed to get this opportunity.

Im starting in March too! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending