The Student Room Group

If you could have one Pokémon as a pet, which would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Skarmory
geodude

Charizard, or Dragonite, or anyone which can fly to be honest :smile:.
Uh......... *cough*
Original post by Monkey D Lufy
yveltal.

No pokemon beyond #152 you absolute n00b, they don't count. #152 onwards is when the creatives started to lose all sense of creativity and decided to wring the franchise out for as much cash as they think children will stupidly fork out.
Porygon. I'll give my enemies seizures.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jynx
gardevoir :wink:
Reply 68
Reply 69
Original post by Stefano93
Blastoise would be pretty cool

Will **** all over your blastoise bro

Having said that, ninetales is pretty hard too

(edited 9 years ago)

Definitley either Umbreon or Espeon! :heart:
Reply 71
Original post by SA-1

Will **** all over your blastoise bro

Having said that, ninetales is pretty hard too

Nahhh bro. Water > Fire always. Blastoise is alpha as furek and would dessimate Charizard with his sheer power alone. I mean Charizard would have to do some funny **** like fly around the world to generate that powerful finishing attack to have some chance :tongue:.
Jirachi. It can make your wishes come true :biggrin:
Reply 73
Original post by Stefano93
Nahhh bro. Water > Fire always. Blastoise is alpha as furek and would dessimate Charizard with his sheer power alone. I mean Charizard would have to do some funny **** like fly around the world to generate that powerful finishing attack to have some chance :tongue:.

Don't really give in to this type advantage stuff but Charizard is also a dragon type, and can perform an array of attacks like steal wing, seismic toss, dragon breath etc. Swear if pokemon were real I would prove this.
Someone like Ubisoft really needs to buy Pokemon from nintendo and make a real game out of it for the newer consoles. Imagine an open world game play of Pokemon on PS or Xbox. Where, once you choose a Pokemon you're in complete control. You toggle to move, x for flame thrower, o for wing attack, triangle for dragon breath, square for dragon rage.. L1 + R1 + O for signature moves etc etc.

Then, imagine the online world. Swear it will be endless fun - would reach FIFA levels imo. :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest