The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Keep it up, it's good that you're not chatting up girls just because you want to get in their pants :wink:
Only one thing to do when it happens again... whip it out
Perhaps you should clamp it down
Reply 4
You should discuss it with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
It's making it really difficult for me to talk to girls. I'm actually forced to disengage from conversations prematurely before my semi transforms itself into a fully fledged boner. The conversations aren't even sexual in nature.

I should mention that I've been doing NoFap for 60 days now and going strong, so that might have something to do with it.

mate what you need to do is bust one before talking to a girl. just carry a bottle of oil in your pocket or something, and before you want to talk to a girl just run to the toilet and have an orgasm... if the problem is still persistent when you talk to the girl after that then you are one hornyyy bastard
60 day no fap challenge, what the... That will make you want to bust even more, you're insane if you would think it would help, 60 days. Dude.

Just as long as you're not doing it twice or more daily you will be fine, why the f... would you do 60 days. Insane.
Have a ****
Reply 8
Why the hell are you doing nofap, it's nonsense
Original post by ElChapo
Why the hell are you doing nofap, it's nonsense

They believe it gives them super powers.
Is feeling desperate a superpower? :confused:
Nofap can torture a man in a way no woman ever could.

I had a short relationship with Nofap. Now we do it two times per week as a compromise.
It will go away! Just be patient....

I have stopped fapping from January 2014 and still going strong!
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Is feeling desperate a superpower? :confused:

They think that desperation will manifest in talking/chatting up more girls which increases chances of getting laid. :dontknow:
Original post by LostGear
It will go away! Just be patient....

I have stopped fapping from January 2014 and still going strong!

I take it you are having sex, or some sort of release

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
60 days of torture.F*ck that.Your balls must be screaming out :biggrin:
I do belive there is a thing you can get that ties your penis to your leg so if you get a boner it stays down. Actors wear one when doing sex scenes incase they actually get a boner.
Might be worth an investment.
Original post by ElChapo
I take it you are having sex, or some sort of release

Posted from TSR Mobile

If not then it's probbaly kind of harmful :s-smilie:
Reply 18
I did NoFap for a month then had one, it is a bit mental after a certain point. You get angry and horny.

60 days is crazy OP. I would probably just do it and then reset if this is happening because that's a sign your body needs a release.
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
It's making it really difficult for me to talk to girls. I'm actually forced to disengage from conversations prematurely before my semi transforms itself into a fully fledged boner. The conversations aren't even sexual in nature.

I should mention that I've been doing NoFap for 60 days now and going strong, so that might have something to do with it.

1) why does it make it difficult to talk to them, just ignore it and talk
2) its all a bit premature and presumptuous if you're by no means certain they are up or bouncing up and down on it
3) compose yourself and get a girlfriend

Latest

Trending

Trending