The Student Room Group

Nandos doe.

New additions to the famous Nandos menus.

What do you guys normally get? Will the changes affect what you normally order?

Last but not least, how hot do you get your chicken/ veggie options lol?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/26/calling-all-nandos-fans-four-new-dishes-are-about-to-make-their-nandos-debut-5121462/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loafing.Charizard
New additions to the famous Nandos menus.

What do you guys normally get? Will the changes affect what you normally order?

Last but not least, how hot do you get your chicken/ veggie options lol?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/26/calling-all-nandos-fans-four-new-dishes-are-about-to-make-their-nandos-debut-5121462/

Don't look the least appealing.
Don't understand those who come to nandos to not eat chicken.
I'm quite useless don't like any spice on my chicken though. Mango and herb (I think) is my favvvv
Original post by Chellecharity
Don't look the least appealing.
Don't understand those who come to nandos to not eat chicken.
I'm quite useless don't like any spice on my chicken though. Mango and herb (I think) is my favvvv

Yaa get me. Chicken in nandos is ****ing sexy man. What?! You need some spice on the chicken . True I didn't find the new additions that appealing either but meh.
Nothing new appeals to me.

Think'll continue with regular chicken with medium hotness I guess.
They could have added rustic chips to their menu... always thought their regular chips were pretty poor for the price and compared to the chicken.
Oh and to answer your question, I like my chicken hot (which imo is really medium hotness in taste to me) but with the medium sauce (:
(edited 9 years ago)
"original Nando's crew" :rofl: Did someone on TSR/misc write that article? :mmm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Nandos ain't the same in the UK. Miss the South African version :frown:
Original post by Vixen47
"original Nando's crew" :rofl: Did someone on TSR/misc write that article? :mmm:

Yes I wrote the article. How you doin :sexface:

Original post by GlitterandGold-x
They could have added rustic chips to their menu... always thought their regular chips were pretty poor for the price and compared to the chicken.
Oh and to answer your question, I like my chicken hot (which imo is really medium hotness in taste to me) but with the medium sauce (:

Haha yeh they should add rustic chips, that would be a good idea! True, hot doesn't really taste all that hot in fairness!

Original post by crosstalk
Nothing new appeals to me.

Think'll continue with regular chicken with medium hotness I guess.

Good call Crosstalk, up your spices game to hot :sexface:

Original post by Swanbow
Nandos ain't the same in the UK. Miss the South African version :frown:

Oh, is there a lot of difference between the two then?
Reply 8
Nandos is well overrated. The sort of people who think Nandos is amazing are the kind who never add enough spice to their chicken at home!

I can make better chicken at home!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by datpiff
Nandos is well overrated. The sort of people who think Nandos is amazing are the kind who never add enough spice to their chicken at home!

I can make better chicken at home!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I do love me some nandos though :cry2:.

I guess I'm inclined to agree that it's not the best chicken I've tasted though!

Are you a guy of many spices then? How's datpiff going for you?
"Cheeky nandos" long overdue. Your post has made me extremely hungry and I have two hours left before lunch :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
"Cheeky nandos" long overdue. Your post has made me extremely hungry and I have two hours left before lunch :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, definitely overdue for me too! At uni I went through a phase of going once a week - which lasted for about a month. I even went twice a week once :eek:.

Hang in there haha! What do you normally order? Or are you one for changing your orders when you go?
How you doin :sexface:

Mmmm, craving Nandos now.

Thanks for nothing OP.
Reply 14
I get a nandos every friday haha TREAT YO'SELF
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
Mmmm, craving Nandos now.

Thanks for nothing OP.

No problem, I come here to please.

Original post by steveyb
I get a nandos every friday haha TREAT YO'SELF

Woah lucky you, I might get some today : o. What are you ordering when you go today?
Reply 16
Quarter chicken extra hot coleslaw and fries :smile: maybe wash it down with a couple of brahmas.
It's piff doe! Gonna have to make a trip to Manchester or Wolverhampton....no Nandos near me :frown:
Original post by MissLalaxx
It's piff doe! Gonna have to make a trip to Manchester or Wolverhampton....no Nandos near me :frown:

Jheeze piffff doee. Lol where are you from :eek:
Lol, definitely overdue for me too! At uni I went through a phase of going once a week - which lasted for about a month. I even went twice a week once :eek:.

Hang in there haha! What do you normally order? Or are you one for changing your orders when you go?

Chicken butterfly all the way. 😋

I dont go a lot at all :frown: I prefer KFC and its closer to my college. All about that fat lyf :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest