The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Cowan
When you become so liberal that you actually feel guilty for only drinking white milk.

I see what you did there.
Original post by queen-bee
You're a xenobe,I have had to deal with you in the past. I didn't imply anything.

Yes I have seen your racism before

'Says the person who's obsessed with all things islam and arabs in general '

Not all Arabs are muslims not all muslims are arabs so you need to stop with your racist generalisations
Original post by PopaPork

Not all Arabs are muslims not all muslims are arabs so you need to stop with your racist generalisations

She didn't say all muslims are arabs or vice versa. She said "Muslims AND Arabs".

For someone who was telling me to go pick up a dictionary earlier you're embarrassing yourself as your capacity for simple comprehension appears to be similar to that of a peanut.

Lol why are you educating a middle easterner,who happens to be a Christian,about not all arabs being muslims and vice versa?! Stay in your lane please :mmm:

Are you the same racist who was making fun of Syria/telling me to go back home? I think so
Original post by Daenerys...
She didn't say all muslims are arabs or vice versa. She For someone who was telling me to go pick up a dictionary earlier you're embarrassing yourself as your capacity for simple comprehension appears to be similar to that of a peanut.

Nice attack there

She knows I have issues with Islam because I'm gay

She tried to dress this as racism as she know she can't win so it's an old argument but it seems she's found a new stooge :biggrin:

But did you get a dictionary :biggrin:
Lol why are you educating a middle easterner,who happens to be a Christian,about not all arabs being muslims and vice versa?! Stay in your lane please :mmm:

Are you the same racist who was making fun of Syria/telling me to go back home? I think so

I'm concerned about your racism and worried that allowing racists like you into this country has a negative affect on community cohesion so that's why I said given your racism you may prefer to 'go back home' as we can do without importing intolerance
Reply 66
She didn't say all muslims are arabs or vice versa. She said "Muslims AND Arabs".

For someone who was telling me to go pick up a dictionary earlier you're embarrassing yourself as your capacity for simple comprehension appears to be similar to that of a peanut.

Says the female who can't comprehend the definition of the word terrorism. Even though it's been presented to her several times in this thread.

Irony is wonderful.

Go and take your white guilt somewhere else.
From a previous thread of mine:

- White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.

- White terrorists are “troubled loners.”

- White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.

- Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies

- White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.

- White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US?

Ummm no?

He is not being called a terrorist because there is absolutely zero evidence that he did this to make a political/ religious statement.

Also, there is physical and professional evidence from a wide variety of legitimate sources which indicate that this was done due to mental illness.

Whatever you think of the way races are portrayed in general, he is not receiving different treatment from the police because of his skin colour.
Reply 68

The white man wasn't a terrorist. Simple as that.

No matter how long you sit there wishing he was, he wasn't. Deal with it.
I'm concerned about your racism and worried that allowing racists like you into this country has a negative affect on community cohesion so that's why I said given your racism you may prefer to 'go back home' as we can do without importing intolerance

You should vote for ukip then. Deport all immigrants back from where they came. And I was actually born in the UK so wouldn't this be home?

FYI I didn't know you were gay and I don't care but you seem to be obsessed with arabs and Muslims in general and telling people to go back home because they don't think the same way you do.
Original post by Cowan

Yeah sure,that's hardly ever the case anyway.
Original post by Cowan
Says the female who can't comprehend the definition of the word terrorism. Even though it's been presented to her several times in this thread.

Irony is wonderful.

Go and take your white guilt somewhere else.

I'm white myself, I'm just addressing the double standard in the media reporting in this country and indeed the west.

QueenBee raised a good point when she said that had the pilot been mildly middle-eastern he would have been labelled with the T word before all the facts where gathered. It's a sad state of affairs when one rule applies to one set of people and not another.
Reply 72
Yeah sure,that's hardly ever the case anyway.

Maybe next time.
Original post by Cowan
Maybe next time.

Whatever you say buddy
Original post by Cowan

There are plenty of white terrorists, I don't know why you feel the need to bring race into this thread when the OP was unadulterated by such bigotry.
Reply 75
I'm white myself, I'm just addressing the double standard in the media reporting in this country and indeed the west.

QueenBee raised a good point when she said that had the pilot been mildly middle-eastern he would have been labelled with the T word before all the facts where gathered. It's a sad state of affairs when one rule applies to one set of people and not another.

I can imagine you being the child in school who just repetitively ran into the same wall.

Pretty much exactly what you're doing in this thread.
Original post by Cowan
I can imagine you being the child in school who just repetitively ran into the same wall.

Pretty much exactly what you're doing in this thread.

>keep evading our points
Reply 77
There are plenty of white terrorists, I don't know why you feel the need to bring race into this thread when the OP was unadulterated by such bigotry.

Fair play, only took you 4 pages to bring out 'bigotry' card.

How many more before you bang out 'xenophobe'. You liberals are all the same. Causing more problems than you actually solve.

149 innocent people have been killed, and all you care about is that fact the murderer wasn't (correctly) labelled as a terrorist. You make me sick.
Reply 78
>keep evading our points

Because they're invalid.

HE WASN'T A TERRORIST, SO WASN'T LABELLED AS ONE.

I don't know how else to say it to make it stick in your head?
>keep evading our points

What is your point exactly?

Latest

Trending

Trending