The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
The only racist here that seems to have an issue with ethnic minorities is you. UKIP really is the party for you.

I have no issue with ethnic minorities

But |I see you avoided the question

Have you had a change of heart and would you now date a white person?
Finally someone with some common sense,yet they would try to deny it

They deny it because it's patently untrue.

If what you were saying was true, then this guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad) would have been labelled a terrorist.

He wasn't, and your argument collapses. Game, set and match.
Original post by Skip_Snip
No it wasn't. His neighbours kept stealing his parking space, and as he was mentally unbalanced he killed them.

Mentally insane is the most common excuse used to defend white terrorists. I don't hear the same excuses used for other ethnic groups
Original post by PopaPork

It's hilarious that they are making accusations of racism, given they are the ones ranting about "white people", as if "white people" and "Muslims" are different categories.

I thought Islam is supposed to be non-racial? There are, after all, White British Muslims.

You clearly have issues with muslims and ethnics in general
You do realise im considered 'white'?
I don't judge people based on skin colour :h:
Mentally insane is the most common excuse used to defend white terrorists. I don't hear the same excuses used for other ethnic groups

My dear, you are confused.

If someone goes on a killing spree and they are white, and their reasoning is that they are insane, then they are an insane murderer (much like John Allen Mohammed, the Beltway Sniper).

If someone goes on a killing spree and they are white, and their reasoning is political/ideological in nature, then they are a terrorist (much like Breivik).

The Beltway Sniper was labelled a murderer. Breivik was labelled a terrorist.

Your argument has been debunked.

That is clearly bull**** given you were ranting about "white people", as if "white people" and "Muslims" are a different thing

There are White British Muslims

For you to now play the race card is hilarious given the whole basis of this thread has been to complain about how "white terrorists" are not labelled as such
Original post by young_guns
It's hilarious that they are making accusations of racism, given they are the ones ranting about "white people", as if "white people" and "Muslims" are different categories.

I thought Islam is supposed to be non-racial? There are, after all, White British Muslims.

Sadly Queen-bee in her misguided attempt to fight what she see as white racism has become a racist herself.

Her attitude to those who would date a white person is actually quite telling but it's sad to she that she's not better than an EDL thug who she claims to despise but has so much in common with.

I've seen this before though and understand her confusion

Lesson 1: not all arabs are muslims and not all muslims are arabs

Double standards,stop racially profiling other groups of people if you don't want to be racially profiled.
Suddenly when someone says negative something about 'white terrorists' y'all get so excited.
Sadly Queen-bee in her misguided attempt to fight what she see as white racism has become a racist herself.

Her attitude to those who would date a white person is actually quite telling but it's sad to she that she's not better than an EDL thug who she claims to despise but has so much in common with.

Agreed, and very well said my friend.
Why then would it be raised at all? Clearly the other commenter felt that his view on Islam as it related to his sexuality invalidated his views on this thread

The other poster is a moron, but his sexuality was relevant because that is the reason he has disdain towards Islam and co.
You clearly have issues with muslims and ethnics in general
You do realise im considered 'white'?

Nope I don't have any problems with 'ethnics'

I agree I have issue with muslims who choose to follow Islam given they choose to follow a belief that would kill me for being me.

But yes you do. Your constant references to 'white' people says it all
Lesson 1: not all arabs are muslims and not all muslims are arabs

That's the lesson you yourself did not seem to understand given you were talking about "white people" and "Muslims" as if they were mutually exclusive.

You have just embarrassed yourself by asserting what I had already told you off for failing to know.
Diddy - Young guns as much as I love to see 2 men fighting over me there is no need (I'd blow you both a kiss but won't go that far)
Original post by DiddyDec
The other poster is a moron, but his sexuality was relevant because that is the reason he has disdain towards Islam and co.

I fail to see how that would invalidate his views on this subject though.

In any case, we are in agreement on the other poster :wink: (danerys or whatever)
Well it was obvious how this thread would turn out. Everyone frothing at the mouth.

At any rate, there's nothing to suggest that he is a terrorist (unless there have been recent developments that I am not aware about). I think I understand the point though, which is that if he was Asian, a lot of people would have been jumping to label him a terrorist before his motivations were even confirmed.
Original post by TurboCretin
I think it's more that what you're saying is being attacked.
She's a sensitive soul by her own admission - and a troll. :eek:

Some people find it easy to attack others but can't take the flak when it comes back.

Which is, ironically, the trait displayed by bullies and an accusation thrown at others in this very thread!
(edited 9 years ago)

So you can be racist towards your own race? Something new

I don't know why me dating a white guy has anything to do with me being a racist or not.

Please don't compare me to those low lives :mmm:

When you become tolerant towards Muslims and ethnic minorities instead of telling people to go home,then maybe I'll stop critiquing the double standard in the media
Diddy - Young guns as much as I love to see 2 men fighting over me there is no need (I'd blow you both a kiss but won't go that far)

Aww :smile: :colondollar:

I usually don't smile because it's quite hard with my beak
Here's is Queen Bee's racism for all to see

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3204485

Notice how she uses terms that wouldn't be amiss on forums like storm front 'would sell out my culture to date a white guy' etc......

Latest

Trending

Trending