The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
So you can be racist towards your own race? Something new

Then explain why you were talking about "white people" and "white terrorists" as some kind of category inherently separate from Islam?

And if you are not racist, why do you refuse to date White British men?
Original post by young_guns
That's the lesson you yourself did not seem to understand given you were talking about "white people" and "Muslims" as if they were mutually exclusive.

You have just embarrassed yourself by asserting what I had already told you off for failing to know.

Nah,you can't teach me anything about the Middle East or muslims in general. I'm a Christian arab,I'm also 'white' and I know plenty of white muslims so im far from ignorant
So you can be racist towards your own race? Something new

I don't know why me dating a white guy has anything to do with me being a racist or not.

Please don't compare me to those low lives :mmm:

When you become tolerant towards Muslims and ethnic minorities instead of telling people to go home,then maybe I'll stop critiquing the double standard in the media

You should try the storm front forum as you have very similar views to them

When Islam changes and decides I don;t need to be killed for being gay then I will become tolerant to those who choose to follow this belief but do tell me when you can see this happening

But come on give us a straight answer would you date a white person it is after all a yes or no question
Nah,you can't teach me anything about the Middle East or muslims in general. I'm a Christian arab,I'm also 'white' and I know plenty of white muslims so im far from ignorant

Then why were you and the OP talking about "white people" as if Muslims cannot be white?
Original post by PopaPork
Here's is Queen Bee's racism for all to see

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3204485

Notice how she uses terms that wouldn't be amiss on forums like storm front 'would sell out my culture to date a white guy' etc......

Precisely. If you switch around where she says Arab and substitute white, and substitute white for black, it sounds like a KKK member about someone willing to "forget the white culture".
Original post by Cowan
When you become so liberal that you actually feel guilty for only drinking white milk.

It's OK as long as you drink it from all species.
Then explain why you were talking about "white people" and "white terrorists" as some kind of category inherently separate from Islam?

And if you are not racist, why do you refuse to date White British men?

Where did I mention that white people can't be Muslims? I have grown up around Muslims of different colours and arab Christians and Muslims and italians and native brits so I don't know what you're talking about.

I was using this white pilot story as an example and the arab pilot story. If it was an Arab pilot 90% of people would have said he was a terrorist the minute they hear the story of a plane crash even if it had nothing to do with terrorism. Double standards

Where did I say I would never date a british guy? Read the thread properly
Precisely. If you switch around where she says Arab and substitute white, and substitute white for black, it sounds like a KKK member about someone willing to "forget the white culture".

She does seem rather confused about all this

But her post betray her
I fail to see how that would invalidate his views on this subject though.

In any case, we are in agreement on the other poster :wink: (danerys or whatever)

It doesn't invalidate his views
You should try the storm front forum as you have very similar views to them

When Islam changes and decides I don;t need to be killed for being gay then I will become tolerant to those who choose to follow this belief but do tell me when you can see this happening

But come on give us a straight answer would you date a white person it is after all a yes or no question

Stop using your sexuality as an excuse to hate others based on skin colour and religion. Deep down we know why you don't want immigrants in this country.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to play the victim card here.

ive been brought up around white people all my life,my father was white,my ex's were white,my family is white,so you can try all you want to play the racism card
(edited 9 years ago)
He committed suicide and happened to kill ~150 people with him.

He committed suicide because he was depressed, not to incite terror in line with non-accepted political leanings.
Then why were you and the OP talking about "white people" as if Muslims cannot be white?

Yeah because that's exactly what I said
Stop using your sexuality as an excuse to hate others based on skin colour and religion. Deep down we know why you don't want immigrants in this country.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to play the victim card here.

Ive been brought up around whorw people all my life, my ex's were 'white' so go figure

OMG well done you. It is not an excuse it's the reason and the ONLY person to talk about a person colour is you with your constant use of the term 'white' I know you are just trying to project the hatred you have for people of no colour onto others but it isn't going to work.

I might expect some empathy (given I'm also a minority) but it seems your hatred of my colour runs just far too deep that or as well as having issue with my colour you also have issues with my sexuality

Please tell me you not also homophobic as well as racist
Obviously because he is white and not because he's a lone wolf with no particular ideology for which he is doing this.
OMG well done you. It is not an excuse it's the reason and the ONLY person to talk about a person colour is you with your constant use of the term 'white' I know you are just trying to project the hatred you have for people of no colour onto others but it isn't going to work.

I might expect some empathy (given I'm also a minority) but it seems your hatred of my colour runs just far too deep that or as well as having issue with my colour you also have issues with my sexuality

Please tell me you not also homophobic as well as racist

lol so now I'm also a homophobe? Where did I state that I dislike gays? Can you stop playing the victim card please,it's ridiculous.

Lol your skin colour? Yet we both have the same coloured skin? You so badly want to label me as a racist against white when I'm white myself. Lmfaoooo
From a previous thread of mine:

- White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.

- White terrorists are “troubled loners.”

- White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.

- Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies

- White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.

- White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US?

Yeah the IRA aren't terrorists. Because they're white. It's as simple as that.
A terrorist should be someone who is motivated to destroy human lives to create instability and fear.

This co-pilot destroyed lives, spread fear and created an fanatic scene everywhere in the aviation industry. He was a terrorist who was not a militant.
lol so now I'm also a homophobe? Where did I state that I dislike gays? Can you stop playing the victim card please,it's ridiculous.

Lol your skin colour? Yet we both have the same coloured skin? You so badly want to label me as a racist against white when I'm white myself. Lmfaoooo

It was a question I asked as you keep trying to dismiss my sexuality as if it's not relevant to my issues with Islam

But now I'm 'claiming' to be a victim because I'm gay but sorry to say in the majority of muslim countries I would be just that 'a victim' but again you use the language of a homophobic idiot so don't be shocked that you get called one

Then stop using the term 'white' is such a derogatory manner

So racist and homophobic tendencies well done you:rolleyes:
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
A terrorist should be someone who is motivated to destroy human lives to create instability and fear.

This co-pilot destroyed lives, spread fear and created an fanatic scene everywhere in the aviation industry. He was a terrorist who was not a militant.

Exactly this.
Original post by ShotsFired-9941

Terrorist
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims

Latest

Trending

Trending